BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Lorena E.
Santo Domingo
This solar protector fits me great for my daily activities, also when I go to the beach or the pool, and I like the fact that after being exposed to the sun, my skin does not feel irritated and it is nourished.
Aisha L.
Belize City
I live in the Caribbean so UVA/UVB protection is necessary. This sunblock is light weight and not very greasy or thick. Provides excellent protection. Good value and would buy again.
APARICIO S.
COLOMBES
Honestly, the best sunscreen I know. Me and my boyfriend have extremely sensitive skin, and we get burn very easily. normaly i get a nice color but it is very painful and my boy, he just get all red! So i decided to try this sunscreen as my base before going in the sun. It glides on so easily and soaks in quickly. The 70 SPF is amazing for our skin. we have diferents kinds of skin, and Neutrogena sunscreen worked perfectly for the both of us. . It is a great price for such a wonderful sunscreen. Everytime we need a sunscreen we buy Neutrogena sunscreen 70 SPF .
Grace B.
This sunscreen is great for you and your kids. It is gentle on the skin and has nice packaging. The yellow bottle is hard to miss. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy this product again.
Fernanda V.
Perfecto para las salidas a la playa o a lugares con mucho sol. No te quemas y tampoco te deja manchas blancas como otro tipo de bloqueadores. Si se los recomiendo mucho.
Madalyn G.
Hernando, MS
I would seriously look like a tomato without this. I have very light skin. I burn insanely easy. Normally, I have to reapply sunscreen every 30 or so minutes to keep from getting burned. When I started to use this, I could go around 90 minutes before I had to reapply which was a miracle for me! It doesn't make my chest or back breakout which is an added plus for me! It doesn't feel greasy and oily when applied. I love it! Awesome protection!
Daniella P.
As a lifeguard, good sunscreen is one of the most important things I have on me. Neutrogena's Beach Defense sunscreen has always worked so well for me. It does not leave greasy patches, it stays on for a long time, and it is relatively waterproof/sand-proof. I was so disappointed when it ran out this summer, and I bought the same bottle again.
Fernanda B.
Comecei a usar pois tive uma alergia bem grave com outros protetores, e minha medica o receitou. E AMEI, esse proteror deixa a pele seca, apesar de nao ser proprio para o rosto eu uso ele no corpo e rosto e funciona super certo. Não me da oleosidade diferente dos outros protetores que ja usei. Nao tem cheiro ruim de protetor seu cheiro é suave e rende bastante
sara n.
Hyderabad
Got it for the first time in Aruba last year. I'm not used to go to the beach because I have really pale and sensitive skin. My aunt (that lives there, gave me this product and worked like a charm! It has a great SPF (70) and doesn't wash out in the minute I step in the water, so for the first time in forever, I didn't have to reapply every 20 min, to avoid looking like a shrimp haha. The sunscreen smell is really strong but not bad. I would not use for everyday walking in the city for that. But for the beach/pool is PERFECT. Just in case, I have a mini size bottle in my purse everytime I go out.
Priyanka P.
Awesome.....one must give it a try , very good on Indian skin tone , bery effection and very good , it wirked beyond my xpectation ,its worth purchasing and bery very effective .....it my bags best friend , always keep it in my bag , recomemded to my friends also and all r happy to use it
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.