BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Priyanka P.
Awesome.....one must give it a try , very good on Indian skin tone , bery effection and very good , it wirked beyond my xpectation ,its worth purchasing and bery very effective .....it my bags best friend , always keep it in my bag , recomemded to my friends also and all r happy to use it
Berni W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Hands down my favourite sun screen!! It smells amazing and has awesome UV protection. When I purchased this it blew my mind how awesome it was from coverage from sun to application to smell. In my opinion it's perfect. It also comes in continuous spray form for those who prefer that :)
Cassie S.
Edmonton, AB
Used this baby when I was in Cuba and saved my life! I had never been to a tropical country before and wasn't sure how badly I was going to burn and luckily for me with this, I was able to get a beautiful golden tan. I was lucky enough to find this product at Shoppers Drug Mart!
Meaghan D.
St, ON
This sunscreen smells amazing! It is not sticky and stays on all day at the beach, even through sweating and swimming. I usually buy is at the Shoppers Drug Mart. It is a little pricey but totally worth it and lasts a long time in my opinion. Totally worth checking out!
Melanie K.
Tel Aviv
This product is designed for people who need a very good protection against the sun, people who are very white skin or have many moles. I used this for my husband who have moles all over his body and told him to use a high protection. In my opinon is very good, it is fluid, it absorbs well and leaves no white spots.
Wow this one is a good one to use, let me tell you, i'm a red head, so i know that its hard to go under the sun, but since i discovered Netrogena, i can now go outside in summer, without worrying. I even , once went to pass an entire day to water sliding and i creamed myself once in the morning and then at the end of the day..no sunburn...telling you it's the one
Rebecca W.
Love love love this sunscreen. I know it says body lotion but it works so well on your face as well. It moisturizes you skin so that it doesn't get dry while allowing you to tan without going to far and burning. I first got it in a free sample package and now I buy on a regular basis. Amazing product!
Angelica A.
Muy buenos productos , los uso muchisimo , los compro , no he encontrado una marca mas buena , esta marca la amo se la aplico a mi hija y no se quema por los rallos del sol es impresionante amo esta marca y es la que mas uso , neutrogena , loreal ........
Ariel J.
I ALWAYS burn when I'm out in the sun and this product protected my skin from the sun. I even put this sunscreen on my face. When I put it on my face It left a greasy feeling but this products wasn't made for the face so I didn't mind. I would recommend this for everyone because it's a great product
Courtney B.
Oshawa
I love this product a lot! It was great for my skin as my skin is very sensitive, and anything would normally just make it rash, but not this product. I wasn't hash on my skin, it created moisture and wasn't drying out my skin. Also, since I'm very fair, it was great for protecting me from the sun, as I didn't always have to keep re applying it, just every so often I re-applied it was still very protective.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.