BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Alex E.
Dearborn, MI
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I used it to protect me from the harsh rays of Mongolian sun while there for four months diurnally. I definitely think that it helped me to maintain a more even tan and prevented my dark spots/acne scars from darkening.
Leeanna L.
I’m a regular visitor to the beach and I spend a lot of time outdoors and this is protective against bad uv rays! I get it at any local pharmacy and it stays on all day after I apply it
Holly H.
I’m very fair skinned and burn very easily. My skin is also very sensitive and this product leaves my skin not sun burnt and without breakouts. It’s so gentle you forget you are even wearing sun screen and it’s not oily like most other sun screens!
Allie R.
Love love love! Im a natural red head with very fair skin, and burn very quickly. I love the high SPF formula, it's not greasy or thick, smells pleasant and goes on as easily as a facial moisturiser. Love it!
Sonya V.
Calgary
Best sunscreen. Love the scent! I'm scent sensitive and this scent is lovely. We spend lots of time at the beach and have had no issues with burns while using this product. Goes on very easy and leaves no marks. I wish it came in a stick form
Ashley O.
Happy-Valley Goose Bay, NL
Absolutely love this product. I'm allergic to most sunscreens and tend to get red irritated skin as well as pimple. This brand never irritated me as much not has it given me a breakout. Highly recommended if you have sensitive skin !
Amy C.
Greenfield park
Works very well to provent sun burn but cant stand the smell of it. The sun block leave white streaks when you apply. For the product to work properly you need to apply it every 30 mins or after swimming or sweaty workouts.
Christie B.
Love the silky smooth feeling of this sunscreen. It isn't too thick and gloopy or greasy feeling. It gives great high spf protection that I use on my family. I wish that it was a little cleaner on its ingredient list though.
sharianne s.
This is an awesome sunblock. It goes on and soaks in so easily without leaving you feel greasy!
Love that the SPF is higher than most so i can get the best protection possible for my skin.
noha k.
best sun block ever spf 70 i got the big one and got a very small one for daily use in my bag nice package good value for its price its one of my favorite sun blocks i usually buy it once finishes and recommend it
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.