BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Elle C.
Apo, AE
We recently moved to Italy and I had to bring my sunscreen! The packaging is great and compact! The sunscreen is light yet super effective. I’ve bought this product so many times and will continue to purchase it.
Cait D.
Vancouver, BC
Even after using this and reapplying many times throughout the day on my honeymoon in Kauai, I still ended up with a gnarly sunburn on my face. I don’t think a sunscreen can ever be waterproof, or sweat proof.
Andreea R.
Guildford
It's not easy to find a sunscreen to protect it effectively.
The result of this product is amazing, a clean, bright, youthful skin, for as long as possible and without sun allergies. It is very important that this cream is reapplied at least every 2 hours.
The smell of this sunscreen always takes me to the vibes of summer. :)
jade S.
I like to use this product on my face before applying makeup, it is very good and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. I also use it on the body and it has gone very well
Beth K.
Not an amazing amount to say about this as it is just suncream, don’t wear suncream on my face every day which I probably should but when I do this one really speaks into the skin well and doesn’t leave a weird residue
Himeko Y.
Neutrogena products are excellent for delicate skin like mine, always in my family has used many products similar to neutrogena, but neutrogena has given the size, is very good, especially the sunscreen. For people living in the Caribbean it is very essential to have this sunscreen in your wallets!
Deisy V.
miami,FL
My favorite place is the beach, I love it. and I always use lotions to protect my skin from the sun. but this protector I loved. She takes great care of my skin and leaves it radiant and soft. without the worry of having burns and sun spots. I recommend it 100%. I loved.
HAery H.
Delhi
Test360 I have to be at the top of the list of the list of the list of the list is the good person who are not the top of the list of the Lakme Cc Cream Complexion Care Cream Shade Bronze Goodness of Skin Care and Make-up [product:cameleon-br-make-up-kit-#jc161]
Amica T.
Louis Trichardt
Having a fare skin tone, SPF is a must for me. Neutrogena has no strange scents to it, it goes on smoothly and the bottle fits easily in my handbag. Its not so pricey. I apply it everyday right after my shower and it doesn't make me sticky. It also doesn't leave any residue. I love this product.
Ashley S.
West Vancouver, BC
This is my favorite sunscreen! I have used many brands/types but this one is by far the best! I have very fair skin and I burn very easily but have found this produce very effective! It also doesn't leave your skin feeling or looking oily. It also has a pretty nice smell!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.