BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Nayky R.
Las Vegas, NV
Uso mucho este protector solar porque es muy bueno y tiene muy buenos SPF e
Austin S.
greensboro
ya I know what you are thinking I am just sime person trying to boost the thoughts of you well I wanna
Nicole M.
Derby, CT
Only suntan lotion we use. Only brand we use too! Wish they had more scents though, I love the scent of Hawaiian Tropic and it is not as cost prohibitive as Laroche Posay Anthelios line
Raquel S.
miami, fl
I use it and I love it, it smells very good it is very soft, not greasy and I love it because I can use it on my face and make up without problems, its price is very good. For how good it was with this product I bought one for my mom and I recommend it every time someone wants a good sunscreen.
Roberta M.
Minden
sim eu adoro produtos oil free. minha pele não é oleosa, mas quando eu uso produtos que não são oil free ela fica oleosa e com acne. então esse protetor solar é otimo porque não me causa esses efeitos. E garante uma ótima proteção solar sem sair facilmente na água
Yes I love oil free products. my skin is not oily but when I use products that are not oil free it gets oily and with acne. so this sunscreen is great because it does not cause me these effects. has good sun protection without leaving the water
Alanna F.
When one lives on a tropical stand it feels like you’re at the beach 14/7. So I need a sunscreen that SPF is over 50, this is my go to because neutrogena has never done be wrong in the past. It was cheap cause I got it for 7$ on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Houston
One of my favorite sunscreens to take to the beach. I love that it doesn't smell like typical sunscreens, it blends so easy on the skin so you don't look like a ghost when you first apply it. It's been very effective on sunny days, just be sure to re-apply it constantly (specially if you're at the beach). I bought this sunscreen many times now and recommend it to my friends and family.
juanjo n.
cali
I wanted the freedom to play in the water with young master fiddy like a deranged mama deal with a high-energy pup, so I needed to improve my body sunscreen game without breaking my bank account. That's why I ended up tossing a big yellow bottle of Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen lotion (SPF 70) Into my backpack during a grocery run one sunny, desperate day.
Victoria w.
I love this product because it's lightweight and doesn't leave a white residue, like most sunscreens. It is highly effective but slightly expensive. I prefer the spray bottle because it gives a more even coverage.
Aneesa S.
Florida
Since I live in the Caribbean, taking care of my skin have become so important to me. I simply apply this sunscreen on my body and I'm ready to go about my day. It absorbs into your skin very well which is a big plus for me. Don't apply to close to the eyes because you don't want it getting into them.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.