BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Really good if you're going to be out all day. I use this before I go on runs outdoors!
Kymberly F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Great block does what it's supposed to without having to reapply every hour on the hour
Jennifer B.
I love this. I buy it all the time. I am very pail and it keeps me nice and burn free.
Abbie S.
Newark
I didn't get sun burnt, and my skin didn't break out or feel greasy. The smell is nice.
Margaret V.
Essex, Maryland
Really good product. I am fair skin n burn easily this helped me out a lot very pleased
Cynthia H.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this sunscreen use it all the time and it is effective! Would definitely use again
Edelin G.
I love this sunscreen it helps me not get sun brunt & it doesn't wash off in the beech
Desirae B.
Perry
I use this on my kids and it works on me and them so well I will be buying this again.
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
Used to love this sunscreen but now only use reef safe which this is not. Smells great
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
This is a good sunscreen I use it but I prefer the highest one but the 70 it helps too
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.