BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Katie K.
Best sunscreen. Doesn't feel oily and protects your skin. Smells better than most sunscreen
Kendall H.
miami, FL
This sunscreen works perfectly I recommend it 100% i always use this one and the spray too
Jeni K.
I love this stuff. I will even use it on my face and I don't have any skin issues from it.
Sarah G.
My husband uses this and it keeps him from getting burnt. Doesn't leave the oily feeling.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
I never leave home without this one when I take the kids to the beach! Love this product.
Luz H.
Super easy to apply and it does the work, with the spf 70 you are ready to be at the pool
Carlie N.
Maryville, TN
Worked very well for me. Helped my skin stay gentle and smooth while I was at the beach.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
This product is so great on my skin i use it every time I'm going to the beach i love it
Lisa G.
We just finished a beach vacation and this protected us so well!! We only reapplied once!
Leah L.
La Mesa, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It seems to absorb quickly and has a Dream smell.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.