BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Mel G.
I really like Neutrogena sunscreens they always have nice scents and they work pretty good! I am prone to getting sunburn and this has helped with that I recommend it! Plus the higher the spf the better!
Marlene M.
Neutrogena beach defense is really helpful for my sensitive skin more than anything because I live in a country where there's always summer, Dominican Republic, and going to the beach is a common way of enjoying our days. It's SPF 70.
Nicole B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Always buy this when I go to the beach and I honestly don't burn! I have very fair skin and I manage to keep protected from the sun and it smells nice which is a plus! A little pricey but most sunscreen is. Would definitely buy again!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my go to for sunscreen on my face and neck. I want to keep sun damage to a minimum on those areas so I love to use Neutrogena SPF 70. It doesn’t clog pores and can even be worn under light makeup, though I prefer to use it bare faced on a beach day. And it’s affordable!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
A must have! So worth the price. I'm fair skinned and get a lil bit tanner in the summer. This gives me peace of mind that I am protected while in the sun and smells great! It's a must have for summer. Protection is key to having great skin.
Mallory P.
montclair, NJ
I have very sun sensitive skin to the point of allergies (no lie, I will break out in hives OVER sunburn when exposed to the sun).  This sunscreen actually helps to keep my white pasty skin safe.  It is not super oily and applies easily.  It is my go to when buying sun protection.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is awesome. It isn't greasy, it rubs in really easily and leaves no white residue. Bhatt thing about it is that it actually works, protects from the sun for at least 3 hours without reapplying. Oh and it smells fantastic!
Carmen D.
This sunscreen is ultimately my favorite. I have tried many sunscreens but this is by far the best. The smell is delicious and Most importantly I know it protects from the sun because One day I didn’t apply it evenly and the sections where I didn’t add sunscreen were burnt.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
I love Neutrogena Beach defense sunscreen lotion. It feels so light when you put it on and it smells really good too. I like that the SPF is 70 which protects me and my children while we are in the sun. I would definitely recommend Neutrogena Beach defense sunscreen lotion.
Lauren S.
This is the only kind of sunscreen I use! It keeps me sunburn free even after spending all day outside, and it smells amazing! It feels great on your skin, and is honestly the best sunscreen I've ever used. 10/10 would recommend
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.