BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Mallory W.
I loved this. When I used this I didn't get burnt and I get burnt very easily. I will buy again
Mallory M.
Altamonte Springs , FL
This always works out so well for me! I only have to apply it a few times at the beach all day!
Barbara S.
I love Neutrogena sunscreen. It’s great on my skin and give me overall protection from the sun.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This is the only sunscreen that prevents me from tanning! Absolutely love it! Will repurchase!
Astrid R.
Best sunscreen ever. It is not sticky at all I use to use it for my face before applying makeup
Aj A.
It did the job didn't have to reapply it as often didn't leave a greasy feeling or strong ordor
Kristi R.
Garland, TX
Kept me from getting burnt in Mexico. Got a good tan. Didn't have to reapply as often as others
okay, i love this product, when I go to the beach I protects the skin, its effective i love it
Jackie N.
Lugoff, SC
Keeps me from getting burned since I am so fairskinned doesn’t have a strong odor like most do
Cassandra G.
I love the dog 70. keeps the sun burns away. I mix it with a little lotion and I am good to go.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.