BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Tonya W.
York, SC
I just purchased this product for our trip to Mexico. I love the soft tropical scent and the non-oily feel.
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
Living in the sunshine state you have to care if your skin. Making sure that my skin looks good and healthy
Indiya J.
Philadelphia, PA
Toke to colombia with me and not sunbrun or anything libe it so much lasted me pasted a hard and sunny week
member-9e325
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It has a high spf and it doesn't have a weird sunscreen smell yo it.
Grace G.
This product does protect from the sun but it leaves your skin kind of oily and it doesn't last very long.
Jenica D.
This works so good I love it the smell is wonderful and I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin
Stephanie S.
Sacramento, CA
It helped not burn me too much. It wasnt too oily but just enough to not dry me out. I would buy it again.
Munn Y.
Durham, NC
Great sunscreen. It's very moisturizing and last long. Didn't feel like I have to reapply every 30 minutes.
Daniela G.
Using products to protect your skin from the sun is super important so I recommend this product for girls
Ashley H.
Weatherford
It keeps me from burning and does what it's supposed to do. It's good if you're freakishly pale like me.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.