BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Sarah H.
Huntsville, AL
We own a boat and we are out on the river every weekend! This is the only product we trust on our children.
yazmin b.
Denver, CO
I really like this sunscreen because it really helps me when I'm outside!! I will absolutely recommend it.
Jazmin V.
Bronx
Very nice scent. Doesn’t leave your skin dry. Water resistant for 80 minuets. It’s also a water protection
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Does protect against sunburn but cAnt stay out in the sun for hours oryou can possibly still get a sunburn
Emily S.
indianapolis
i trust their sunscreen because it doesn't clog my pores and cause breakouts while also protecting my skin
Ashley J.
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't leave your skin oily. It also provides great protection.
Indiya J.
Philadelphia, PA
Toke to colombia with me and not sunbrun or anything libe it so much lasted me pasted a hard and sunny week
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
Living in the sunshine state you have to care if your skin. Making sure that my skin looks good and healthy
Stephanie S.
Sacramento, CA
It helped not burn me too much. It wasnt too oily but just enough to not dry me out. I would buy it again.
Jenica D.
This works so good I love it the smell is wonderful and I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.