BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Sarai D.
Smells like piña colada and it works great not to get burned in the sun. Especially with hot weather of a 105 and up.
Tracey D.
Cleveland, OH
Great product and it works well. Long staying power, non-greasy and also good for eczema skin because it seems gentle
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Good product, gets the job done. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. You can buy it at wal-mart for a decent price.
Kira B.
I love the feel of this on my skin and it protects so we'll! Definitely worth the extra money. I love this sunscreen
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
70 is the best way to go! I'm very pale skin and need that extra protector. I always use this keep it in my beach bag
Ana A.
Dodge city, KS
Really good sunscreen I can say I used it for my softball game and oh my god I'm glad I wore it and didnt get burnt
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
Not oily, no bad/overpowering smell. It didn't get into my eyes when I was sweating, and it didn't run from sweat.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I use this sunscreen when I take my son to the beach. He has never gotten sunburn with this lotion. A+ in my book.
Kristina H.
Spotsylvania, VA
It was nice, but didn't stay on nearly long enough. That's a bit of user error in forgetting get to reapply though.
Pamela F.
Denver, CO
Very good and protects the skin , good absorption, good coverage , leaves no oily skin , tasty smell. I recommend .
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.