BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kate, J.
That is an amazing sunscreen. My whole family uses it and we never get burned. Plus we love the non greasy feel of it
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
I use this to help protect my tattoos when out I. The sun. I find it gets the job done and stays on for long periods.
Kassidy C.
Didn't work. Fried like a KFC chicken. It was not cute. Won't ever recommend. Do yourself a favor. Run the other way.
hollie f.
Easy to use and great for all skin types. It never breaks my skin out or burn and last all day with great protection
Anylin M.
Great sunscreen, stays on even in water or sweat. I use it to go running and love the protection in the Florida sun.
Sarai D.
Smells like piña colada and it works great not to get burned in the sun. Especially with hot weather of a 105 and up.
Jessica K.
Renton, WA
I like that you don't feel oily after putting this on but it is a little hard to put on as it doesn't go on smoothly.
Karlie G.
Russellville, AL
I use this every time I go to the beach! Never has a the sunscreen smell which I love. It doesn't make me break out.
Jocelyn C.
I live in California where there is lots of sun. I put it on every day and it has helped me stay with beautiful skin.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Protect my skin very well in the Sun it's best when your Sun Tanning I like Neutrogena Brands anyways so I trust them
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.