BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Kathleen W.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I have super sensitive skin especially when it comes to sun screens. In the past I haven't even been able to use Banana Boat or any generic brand without breaking out into a rash. I absolutely love wearing this it doesn't feel as heavy as typical sunscreen and is significantly less oily when applying. Also no breaks out of any kind
Claudia A.
To me personally I did not function I was in the morning exercising and did not protect me at all my skin is well burned as if I had not applied any protection I always look for a good blocker since my skin is easily stained this I thought it was Perfect since it's 70 but I'm disappointed
Cat H.
Fremont
Some of the best sunscreen there is! It doesn’t have the traditional smell of sunscreen from the zinc oxide but it’s just as powerful. My family brought a couple of bottles of this to Cancun and we didn’t get a single sunburn (with religious reapplication after sun and surf of course). Great for every skin type and isn’t oily!
Arlene V.
Allentown , PA
I purchased this sunscreen for my trip to Thailand a couple months ago and I absolutely love it. It is not sticky whatsoever and it doesn't leave those ugly white marks on your clothing. I usually applied it and let it set for a couple minutes before putting my clothes on. Did the job and wasn't so expensive ($5-$7 more or less @ Walmart)! Will purchase again.
Carlisa T.
Henderson , NV
I love this sunscreen lotion. I used to use another brand until I found this . It's somewhat affordable
But you get what you pay for. So spending a little more for a great product why not and it works great . I didn't have to reapply when we went to the beach recently .
Haley C.
Hands down my go to sunscreen. It's long lasting and withstands sweat and ester better than most products I've tried in the past. I especially love the fact that it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy which is a huge plus for being able to use it on your face. I never have to worry about sunburn with Neutrogena!
Kelsey J.
This is great sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin, and I know that I won't breakout or get burned when using this. The bottle is fun and bright, but I like what is in it even more! This is definitely my go-to all summer long, plus the price is good for what you get.
Morgan A.
Dublin, CA
Sunscreen's that work well with sensitive skin is hard to come by. Beach Defense is my go to sunscreen during the summer. It smells nice, doesn't feel greasy, keeps my skin protected and happy. I've used many sunscreens and this one is one of the best I've tried!
Maggie L.
Athens, GA
I'm a stickler for sunscreen, and this is totally my go-to fav at the moment. It leaves my skin feeling fresh--not greasy. It smells like a tropical heaven that transports me to paradise. It is 100% worth the money (it's totally affordable). 10/10 recommend.
Kirsty A.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great product to use during summer and summer vacation. As a US Open Ball Person, using suncreen is a MUST. It has helped me take good care of my skin compared to the past where I have had sunmarks. Will continue to rely on for a good while. Only needed to reapply 2 times out of my 12+ shifts on court
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.