BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Leslie M.
Madison, WI
Very awesome product and stays put. You do not have to keep reapplying all day even after you have taken a dip in the water.
naomys c.
Siempre me a cubierto muy bien el sol es muy cremosa pero no pegajosa ni blanca es divina la recomiendo mucho es mi preferida
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This sunscreen is amazing, protects my skin very well, particulary I love the 70 SPF.
I definitely recommend this sunscreen.
lourdes c.
It is not as oily as other brands and I use it for my face and body and it has not made me break out. And has a nice smell.
ximena r.
Buckeye, AZ
i like it its really good in your skin its not like others then in a couple of minists gets off of your skin its rally good
Sarah V.
Stevensville, MI
Great consistency and works well and lasts long as well. Soaks into skin well without leaving a white coating on your skin.
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
For those of us who burn easily this is essential. This product does a great job even when your sweating and is not greasy.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this sunscreen. I have fair skin and am a redhead. I burn easily. It truly helped me bot to burn and smelled amazing!
Lauren M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
I took this to the beach with me and was in the sun all day, it held up pretty well! It has a nice, "beachy" scent as well.
Kameron A.
Menifee, CA
Really good !! Does not leave behind a sticky reside . I would not repurchase tho . I have found one that I enjoy better .
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.