BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Katlyn B.
Smithton
This is the best sun screen ever! I will never go back to any other sun screen. It covers perfect!! Everybody needs to buy it
naomys c.
Siempre me a cubierto muy bien el sol es muy cremosa pero no pegajosa ni blanca es divina la recomiendo mucho es mi preferida
isabella r.
Doral, FL
Esto es perfecto para los niños pequeños antes de salir en la casa siempre tenga una capa de protector solar al ir a parque.
Julie M.
I like that I don't feel sticky when I put this on. I do wish that it lasted longer. The packaging is durable and sand proof!
Dianna C.
San Diego, CA
I love neutrogena products! This one does not disappoint! Goes on smoothly and doesn't feel sticky! Great for beach and pool!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This sunscreen is amazing, protects my skin very well, particulary I love the 70 SPF.
I definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Yulia G.
United States
I did not like this sunscreen. It made me breakout really badly for almost a month after using it. Will not be buying again.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
Nice sunblock, leaves the skin a little oily but it does protect against the sun, I would buy again but it is a little pricey
Karen D.
This sunscreen is very protective. I have to have in on my skin when I'm on the sun or else my skin gets all read.. love it!
Rebeca R.
Tampa, FL
I really yeah this brand and I never get a sunburn when I use this ! I do have olive skin color and it works the best for me
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.