BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Stephanie J.
I I have to say Neutrogena always has the best products and this is one of them and I highly recommend this mainly because you can't beat a broad-spectrum SPF of 70 and it smells really good too and it's lightweight and really don't even know you have it on I highly recommend this as it has a fair price to depending on where you shop.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love all Neutrogeno's products. It has made one of the best sunscreen products according to many reviewers. It protects the skin from damage when exposed to sun during summer times without giving this oily-feeling. And eventhough, they did not specify in the description if it can be used for face as well, but many have done it, and they said to under perfectly under makeup 😍
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This sunscreen is amazing. Does not leave you oily and the scent!!! It smells so fresh and fruity. You don't need to reapply as often as other sunscreens either.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
My favorite sunscreen! It smells a lot better than most; it has more of a tropical coconut scent instead of the traditionally chemical sunscreen smell. The formula soaks in easily and doesnt leave me feeling oily or greasy, and the protection is unmatched! I'm extremely pale and I like it that way, and this not only prevents me from getting burned but it helps block the tan as well.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have been using Neutrogena for sunscreen literally since I was a child because that is what my mother used on me and therefore it just carried along with me as I got older. I have switched different styles or different spectrums in Neutrogena over the years or sometimes a couple times over the summer however I always use a face lotion every single day by them that is 50 SPF and not oily and during the summer with Alan son it is a must-have so if Neutrogena was to go away I would probably have a meltdown.
Megan D.
Cumming, GA
Best sunscreen yet! I am as pale as a ghost so the sun and I don't always get along but this sunscreen has prevented me from very painful sunburns. Strong but doesn't leave you ten times paler that you were before. I encourage anyone who is fair skinned to try this sunscreen out. It's great for a day out in the yard, pool, lake, and beach. Works great with exposed to water. Just make sure to keep reapplying!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I bought this in a pinch when I went to a beach while I was visiting a friend in NYC. I have very fair skin and tattoos as well. Sun doesn't exactly mix well with fair skin and tattoos, so I always have to put on a higher spf sun screen. You would think that 70 would be enough right? It did a decent jpb of protecting my skin, however I did get a little more color than I would have liked- at least I wasn't burnt!
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
This is our family's go-to defense against the sun. It goes on great, not oily...even has a good scent! We are at the beach and in the water A LOT during the summer and this is where our loyalty lies. You do need to give it some time to absorb into the skin or you will experience white streaks and uneven lines at the end of the day. But goes on easy, just like lotion. Just let it set and absorb and you're good to go! (We also pair this with the spray for easy and quick re-applying!)
Alexis T.
My favorite sunscreen out there!! I usually am on the lake on the weekends and I burn soo easily but this product seems to really work on my skin! Not saying I still don’t burn, but I definitely see a decrease when I use this product. I normally put it on every 2 hours while in direct sunlight (sometimes more just depending on how much sun there is out there). I do think most sunscreens are over priced, but this one is worth the money in my opinion! I would recommend!
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This is the best sub teen I have ever used! It smells amazing, and truly works! It makes my skin feel good and doesn't turn me pale white like most other high spf sunscreens do. It is a little on the pricy side for sunscreen but you truly get what you pay for with this. I am very pasty and I didn't burn in the sun at the beach with it on.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.