BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Sara S.
Neutrogena always has some of my favorite sunscreens as I am very prone to burning with my fair skin. So when my family decided to go to the Dominican Republic for vacation, where the UV index is much higher, we grabbed plenty of this SPF 70 sunscreen. It does a great job of protecting my skin for a while, it's not oily, and it rubs in rather easily to start off a hot day in the sun. Of course you have to make sure to reapply or the sunscreen won't be able to help you!
Melanie R.
United States
This product is amazing! I'm in color guard and we have been practicing outside in the hot sun and I always use this to apply on my face. It is very easy to apply and keeps my face from burning and getting tanner. When I started using a different sunscreen it wouldn't work that well and i ended up getting a tan, so use this sunscreen to stay pale!!
Mariah K.
NEW ALBANY, IN
I was always a 30 or 50 spf girl until i married my red headed husband. 70 is where we stay and this beach is perfect for our fun in the sun days whether we are at the pool or beach. It works like a sport suncreen with the added benefit of being a Neutrogena product and loving your skin.
Corisa K.
Flushing, NY
Great product; doesn't have a gross smell like some suncreens notoriously do. This product is VERY thick. It takes a lot of time to rub in the product, but I find this to be it's way of showing me the layers of protection I am getting. It really does work well when you're in the water. Reapply after every 3+ hours and you're all set!!!
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Nahian C.
Good product, does the job and at an affordable price range in my opinion. Its not too thick or greasy like most sunscreens, which i like and it also doesn’t have any strong fragrance. I dont like strong scents on my face products so this is nice.
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
My absolute favorite sunscreen and I won’t ever buy another brand again! I have sensitive skin and this product not only is smooth, but it smells good as well. Lasts a long time and isn’t as expensive as many other sunscreens. Love!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used! I can even get my husband to use it and he absolutely hates applying sunscreen. First, this stuff smells like delicious tropical heavenly lotion. Second, it applies and rubs in like a regular lotion without too much of a greasy or shiny look once rubbed in. And finally, it works great! We used this all summer and never got burnt; even while going in and out of water and sometimes forgetting to reapply for a while. This can be a little pricier than other brands but it is more than worth it!
Hailey L.
Wonderfully waterproof and great protection for your skin. It is light weight and not greasy at all. I love using this as a part of my beach or pool preparation. It protects against sun damage well and is easy to apply.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
My go-to sunscreen to protect my precious face. Love thats it comes in 70SPF also really enjoy their regular sunscreen for the rest of my body. Definitely long lasting, though reapplying is always good for you.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.