BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, so in the...2 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after puttin...4 Answers
  • Difference between 60,70 and 100 SPF? Is it true Or its just adve...2 Answers
Krystal G.
Okay so first of all the smell of this sunscreen makes me want to wear it all the time. It’s light and slightly sweet, very fresh. I have never gotten a sunburn while using it so it definitely does its job well. Its also light like regular lotion and isn’t sticky and thick like most other sunscreen. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen with very high protection!!
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I was always a 30 or 50 spf girl until i married my red headed husband. 70 is where we stay and this beach is perfect for our fun in the sun days whether we are at the pool or beach. It works like a sport suncreen with the added benefit of being a Neutrogena product and loving your skin.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Hannah B.
North Ogden, UT
I loved this product because it's not greasy at all and it smells amazing. Most sun screens have a specific "sunblock" smell to them. This goes on smooth and doesn't leave a residue and it protects my skin very well. Never been sunburned while wearing this.
Tasha H.
Canton
I am very light skinned and don't get much exposure. First time I went to myrtle I got sun poisoning. I even used sunblock but it was only 30 spf. Woke up next day and my eyes were swollen shut. Next time I went I took this and altho I caked it on. I did NOT burn one little bit. Works very well. It was water proof and altho it says to apply ever couple hours I actually forgot to and only applied twice within the 9 hours we were on the beach with 101 heat index. Very impressed. Nothing like banana boat.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Smells great and doesn’t leave you with a gross oily feeling! Might be a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long long way and I highly recommend it! You can find it just about anywhere and I’ll only buy myself this brand no matter what
Belinda D.
Memphis
I did not care much for the Neutrogena Beach Defense Water and Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion it was ok but I think it is just the fact that all sunscreen seems to be a little sticky and not feel light. I believe the fact that it is water and sun protection is the reason that it felt a little heavy.
Nahian C.
Good product, does the job and at an affordable price range in my opinion. Its not too thick or greasy like most sunscreens, which i like and it also doesn’t have any strong fragrance. I dont like strong scents on my face products so this is nice.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
It smells like summer in a bottle; A lot less banana-y and more like a pina colada, which is a huge improvement. It absorbs quickly into the skin and as long as applied as directed (every 2-4 hours), no one on this house experienced sunburns.
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
I'm big in good sun screen because i lifeguard in the summer and am constantly in the sun. Their sun screen is great and the lotion applies well and had a nice subtle smell. It's a little pricey for me so i have to have a coupon or get it on sale.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Does this really work?
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Wendy G.
Montreal
Difference between 60,70 and 100 SPF? Is it true Or its just advertising?