BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Alexis T.
My favorite sunscreen out there!! I usually am on the lake on the weekends and I burn soo easily but this product seems to really work on my skin! Not saying I still don’t burn, but I definitely see a decrease when I use this product. I normally put it on every 2 hours while in direct sunlight (sometimes more just depending on how much sun there is out there). I do think most sunscreens are over priced, but this one is worth the money in my opinion! I would recommend!
Megan G.
This is the only sunscreen I'll use when going to the beach. The sun is no joke out there, especially when you're in the water and the rays are reflecting off the surface onto your face. Always remember to apply 20 minutes before you'll be in the sun and before you enter the water (!!! or else it won't be absorbed) and to reapply AT LEAST every two hours. It'd be better to reapply ever hour if you're swimming. Stay safe from those UV rays!
Sarah M.
I have a little mini size of this that I got at Walmart for probably under a dollar. I use this for my face and hands and ears. I really like this. It protects my skin from the sun. This goes on perfectly under my makeup, it doesn’t disrupt it or anything. It has a light fruity smell to it. Neutrogena makes some of the best sunscreens, especially for the face ! This is great, I 100% recommend this !
Melanie R.
United States
This product is amazing! I'm in color guard and we have been practicing outside in the hot sun and I always use this to apply on my face. It is very easy to apply and keeps my face from burning and getting tanner. When I started using a different sunscreen it wouldn't work that well and i ended up getting a tan, so use this sunscreen to stay pale!!
Yanibell P.
New York
Love this sunscreen for my body. I didn’t know sunscreen could actually have a pleasant smell until i purchased this one. It’s affordable and the quality of the product is amazing. I think it’s a bargain deal because its just so good. It doesn’t leave that weird white cast that usually most sunscreen have. Its so lightweight. Its now my go to!
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I was always a 30 or 50 spf girl until i married my red headed husband. 70 is where we stay and this beach is perfect for our fun in the sun days whether we are at the pool or beach. It works like a sport suncreen with the added benefit of being a Neutrogena product and loving your skin.
Corisa K.
New York
Great product; doesn't have a gross smell like some suncreens notoriously do. This product is VERY thick. It takes a lot of time to rub in the product, but I find this to be it's way of showing me the layers of protection I am getting. It really does work well when you're in the water. Reapply after every 3+ hours and you're all set!!!
Christina W.
One of THE BEST sunscreens on the market. First off the bottle lasts forever, a little bit goes a long way with this type of cream. It was completely affordable as something you could get at a drug store but it works so well. I haven’t gotten a sunburn or even a little bit red with this on me. Would DEFINITELY recommend
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Tasha H.
Canton
I am very light skinned and don't get much exposure. First time I went to myrtle I got sun poisoning. I even used sunblock but it was only 30 spf. Woke up next day and my eyes were swollen shut. Next time I went I took this and altho I caked it on. I did NOT burn one little bit. Works very well. It was water proof and altho it says to apply ever couple hours I actually forgot to and only applied twice within the 9 hours we were on the beach with 101 heat index. Very impressed. Nothing like banana boat.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Does this really work?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well under makeup?

back