BY NEUTROGENA #35 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, so in the...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under makeup??1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after puttin...4 Answers
Jenn B.
Cochranville , PA
This is the BEST sunscreen out there for outdoor activities. I play in a lot of sports tournaments and this protects my skin through a whole day of sweat and sun. I've also used it on the beach and it lasts through water sports and sweaty games of beach volleyball. The formula is strong and, other than the SPF 70 which does leave a slight residue, it absorbs and blends in pretty well.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I was always a 30 or 50 spf girl until i married my red headed husband. 70 is where we stay and this beach is perfect for our fun in the sun days whether we are at the pool or beach. It works like a sport suncreen with the added benefit of being a Neutrogena product and loving your skin.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Tasha H.
Canton
I am very light skinned and don't get much exposure. First time I went to myrtle I got sun poisoning. I even used sunblock but it was only 30 spf. Woke up next day and my eyes were swollen shut. Next time I went I took this and altho I caked it on. I did NOT burn one little bit. Works very well. It was water proof and altho it says to apply ever couple hours I actually forgot to and only applied twice within the 9 hours we were on the beach with 101 heat index. Very impressed. Nothing like banana boat.
Belinda D.
Memphis
I did not care much for the Neutrogena Beach Defense Water and Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion it was ok but I think it is just the fact that all sunscreen seems to be a little sticky and not feel light. I believe the fact that it is water and sun protection is the reason that it felt a little heavy.
Nahian C.
Good product, does the job and at an affordable price range in my opinion. Its not too thick or greasy like most sunscreens, which i like and it also doesn’t have any strong fragrance. I dont like strong scents on my face products so this is nice.
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
My absolute favorite sunscreen and I won’t ever buy another brand again! I have sensitive skin and this product not only is smooth, but it smells good as well. Lasts a long time and isn’t as expensive as many other sunscreens. Love!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used! I can even get my husband to use it and he absolutely hates applying sunscreen. First, this stuff smells like delicious tropical heavenly lotion. Second, it applies and rubs in like a regular lotion without too much of a greasy or shiny look once rubbed in. And finally, it works great! We used this all summer and never got burnt; even while going in and out of water and sometimes forgetting to reapply for a while. This can be a little pricier than other brands but it is more than worth it!
Hailey L.
Wonderfully waterproof and great protection for your skin. It is light weight and not greasy at all. I love using this as a part of my beach or pool preparation. It protects against sun damage well and is easy to apply.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this to a vacation trip to the beach and was so impressed by the results, I kept using it whenever I would go back. It really does a good job with coverage, I never had any sunburn. The price is also pretty good for the amount of product in the bottle.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Does this really work?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well under makeup?