Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

I get tanned so easily and already about 3 shades darker just being at the pool all day applying sunscreen every hour. Is there product anyone recommends??
How effective is the product from water? I’ve used other sunscreens that EASILY washed off after one time of getting into the pool, but wanted to know how long this lasts?
Que tan Bueno es este bloqueador solar? Es grasoso?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 70!
Corona, CA
Absolutely love this! It’s not anywhere near as thick as normal sunscreens but it still feels like it melts into your skin and protects it. It smells really good too. And it doesn’t leave your skin with that sticky feeling either. I put this on once before going into Stagecoach for the day and I never had to reapply. I have already bought two more bottles for my house.
Baton Rouge, LA
I burn really easily, so this product works great to prevent that. It is effective and covers well. It isn't too messy like some sunscreens can be. It's gentle on my fair sensitive skin. The consistency is to my liking also.
i loved this product! i used while i was on my cruise last year & it last for a while! i was really impressed. it didn't leave a sticky feel or smell strong. i highly recommend this product if you don't want to get darker.
Bedford, MA
This product is great for those looking for something that is mildly scented and still provides great protection. I have yet to find a sunscreen that has all the ingredients I want (and doesn't have those I don't) but this one does the best job for our beach days!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This sunscreen allows for very good protection on the days when the sun is beating down. When I used it I found that it was very light and didn't clump or make my skin feel sticky and gross like some of the other sunscreen brands do. The only reason I didn't give this a full 5 starts is because its a bit pricy!
Walnut Creek, CA
My favorite facial sunscreen (even tough it's for the body). It's light and doesn't have a strong sunscreen scent. I tried it out because I got it at a music festival for free, but I would definitely buy more when I run out.
Really good product I find it to be very lightweight and since I put makeup on top of it it is a little bit tacky but I wouldn't mind wearing it alone I do enjoy that it doesn't leave a greasy looking residue on the skin would buy it again and also would recommend
Tuscumbia , AL
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen for the hot summertime sun! It has the best scent and smell of any sunscreen that I have ever tried. It's such a good price for the quality of the product. I will continue to buy this!
San Jose, CA
Not that great of a sunscreen. Didn't like the sticky feeling and the scent =( Got it at Target...I have sensitive skin, so when I'm exposed to the sun, I get blisters. It's a bit pricey, but I'm sure it would work out for people who have normal skin. I will probably try to get a sunscreen with a higher spf
I like this product but there are some flaws.I don't like that this product is so oily after u apply it,it looks as if u put oil on your skin and it just feels like you have a lot of product on your face,but it does protect u from the sun just makes you look oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...