Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Value Pack uploaded by Rebecca P.Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Value Pack uploaded by Samantha N.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Sunscreen Spray provides superior skin protection from harsh summer elements. Clinically proven to help defend the signs of sun damage. Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Sunscreen Spray also provides beach-strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing mist. Ideal for outdoor skin protection for the active family. Bonus: Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Broad Spectrum SPF 55 Sunscreen provides serious sun protection in a super lightweight formula. The perfect all-in-one sunscreen for face and body.

Buy on Amazon
Melisa H.
Bosque, NM
I love this spray sunscreen. I'm that person that would rather get sunburnt than put on a greasy, sticky sunscreen. I will never be sunburned again! Neutrogena Spray Sunscreen isn't sticky, greasy, runny, smelly...and lasts all day. My husband and I both use this when we ride motorcycles all day, it's easy to carry too.
No breakouts from clogged pores either!
Luiza C.
Love the fact that this product is a spray! It cuts down on so much application time and i don't mind going back to reapply. I do feel like i don't get enough coverage though and all i waste a lot of product trying to get a thin layer. But it was affordable and smells good, so i would recommend to a friend.
Sandrea P.
Bought this value pack at BJ's Wholesale club. I use other neutrogena products so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like this spray on formula. As with any sunscreen you must reapply to prevent burning. We bought SPF 70. I would buy this again.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
This sunscreen is very effective in keeping your skin safe. It's doesn't leave residue and is easy to apply. I like the spray, but it is a bit cold! It's not that expensive and would totally recommend this brand! Haven't been disappointed.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this from my local Costco and it's great because it's perfect for the whole family and the spray is so much easier than smearing messy cream and waiting until it soaks in to go play, I would recommend this to all families
Jessica N.
Maple Valley, WA
I love this pack! It is such a good value and great product. Two cans of sort sunscreen that make it easy to apply and reapply. Leaving your hands grease feeling free! Also, the scent isn't bad so you don't smell afterwards!
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI
Protects my skin without causing any breakouts! The spray runs out quickly but after spending a long day at the beach and going home with a healthy tan not a sunburn, it's totally worth it!
Jazmin D.
This is our go to sun screen. It's so easy to apply, just spray it on! We run it in a bit after we spray it on. I use the the small cream sunscreen for my face as a daily moisturizer
Danielle P.
Florissant, MO
Never head to the beach without it! Works great has a mild smell not strong at all and definitely protects your skin from any sun burns. Love this product absolutely amazing
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Keeps me safe. Easy to use. I use it all the time before swimming and going to the beach. It definitely met my expectations and is at a good price.