Skin CareFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 Travel Size- 1oz, 29ml

Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 Travel Size- 1oz, 29ml

The intense sun and ocean water make effective skincare at the beach a special challenge. Beach Defense with Helioplex Technology provides beach-strength broad spectrum defense from the sun’s most damaging rays.

~No1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare~ 5 Tubes, 1 oz each, SPF 70~; ~Fragrance Free for sensitive skin~100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients~; ~Sweat and water resistant, Lightweight, Fast Absorbing~

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 Travel Size- 1oz, 29ml!
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 Travel Size- 1oz, 29ml uploaded by Emily D.
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. It is a sunscreen lotion, so it isn't as thick as others are, but that is one of the things I love so much about it. I use it on my face daily and it doesn't leave a white cast. Well, at first you see it, but it quickly goes away as it sinks into your skin. A little goes a long way with this and it is not only SPF 70, but water resistant for up to 80 minutes! This is now going to be the only sunscreen we purchase for the family as it is so strong, water resistant and not messy or has a white cast. Need to get it in a larger size for sure!!
Lisa G.
Seminary, MS
Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 Travel Size- 1oz, 29ml uploaded by Lisa G.
I love the beach but as I have gotten older I do not like to get sun burned. This product has worked so well in preventing sun burn. It is not an expensive product and works very well.
Daniela L.
Estoy actualmente Con Este producto y me funciona super bien hasta el momento no tengo quejas, me encanta
Josiane F.
I used to love the sun but Neutrogena hasn't protector my skin like they say it does . I have really bad sun spots on my skin due to bad protector, I bought so many over and over thinking it wouldn't protector my skin but it didn't.
Peggy M.
I grabbed this quickly as I was going to the beach and forgot to bring what I normally use. It is ok. I would say great for your body, but only ok for your face. It gets runny on your face and if you apply it like you should for sun protection it will burn your eyes.
Leishla M.
I normally don't wear sunscreen and i love that this one doesn't have a strong scent or make my skin looking oily.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as spreadability goes this sunscreen is excellent. It’s not chunky. It smells like bananas. However the ingredients aren’t so great for the environment and most importantly it did not help me from burning. Even with constant reapplication. I don’t burn that easily either.
Jasmine D.
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love this sunscreen. I have been using this for myself and my kids for two years now. There is no improving this! We love how it doesn’t leave our skin oily or pasty like other sunscreens do. I do highly recommend it!
Casey M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sensitive skin approved! My skin handles this remarkably well, I’m no longer suffering a rash in the crease of my elbow since I switched body sunscreens. I’m a strong believer in Neutrogena and so glad I made the switch. I especially like how this doesn’t leave residue marks on glass doors and doesn’t stain my clothes. Beach Defense Spf 70 lotion gives me peace of mind because it delivers strong protection from harmful rays.
Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Only thing my stepson can use. All the other ones he is allergic too. Works good. Smells good. Find it anywhere pretty much. The price is a right.

Looking for your answer?