BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Sunscreen

New. Sunscreen Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Sun Care. Lightweight, Fast Absorbing. Oil-Free, PABA Free 800-299-4786.

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, so in the...2 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after puttin...4 Answers
  • Difference between 60,70 and 100 SPF? Is it true Or its just adve...2 Answers
Krystal G.
Okay so first of all the smell of this sunscreen makes me want to wear it all the time. It’s light and slightly sweet, very fresh. I have never gotten a sunburn while using it so it definitely does its job well. Its also light like regular lotion and isn’t sticky and thick like most other sunscreen. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen with very high protection!!
Liz L.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family and I went to the beach this summer and this Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broadspectrum SPF 70 and Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ kept my whole family of 7 protected and let us enjoy our great time at the beach with no burning and the product went on smoothly with little to know adverse smell.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was always a 30 or 50 spf girl until i married my red headed husband. 70 is where we stay and this beach is perfect for our fun in the sun days whether we are at the pool or beach. It works like a sport suncreen with the added benefit of being a Neutrogena product and loving your skin.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used! I can even get my husband to use it and he absolutely hates applying sunscreen. First, this stuff smells like delicious tropical heavenly lotion. Second, it applies and rubs in like a regular lotion without too much of a greasy or shiny look once rubbed in. And finally, it works great! We used this all summer and never got burnt; even while going in and out of water and sometimes forgetting to reapply for a while. This can be a little pricier than other brands but it is more than worth it!
Hannah B.
North Ogden
I loved this product because it's not greasy at all and it smells amazing. Most sun screens have a specific "sunblock" smell to them. This goes on smooth and doesn't leave a residue and it protects my skin very well. Never been sunburned while wearing this.
Tasha H.
Canton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very light skinned and don't get much exposure. First time I went to myrtle I got sun poisoning. I even used sunblock but it was only 30 spf. Woke up next day and my eyes were swollen shut. Next time I went I took this and altho I caked it on. I did NOT burn one little bit. Works very well. It was water proof and altho it says to apply ever couple hours I actually forgot to and only applied twice within the 9 hours we were on the beach with 101 heat index. Very impressed. Nothing like banana boat.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Neutrogena for sunscreen literally since I was a child because that is what my mother used on me and therefore it just carried along with me as I got older. I have switched different styles or different spectrums in Neutrogena over the years or sometimes a couple times over the summer however I always use a face lotion every single day by them that is 50 SPF and not oily and during the summer with Alan son it is a must-have so if Neutrogena was to go away I would probably have a meltdown.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and doesn’t leave you with a gross oily feeling! Might be a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long long way and I highly recommend it! You can find it just about anywhere and I’ll only buy myself this brand no matter what
Laura F.
New Lenox, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is great for me and the whole family. It smells good and goes on well. I feel safe wearing this sunscreen. I use it on my face and body when out in the sun. Would for sure recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sunscreen.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.