BY NEUTROGENA #6 in Sunscreen

Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen lotion provides superior skin protection from harsh summer elements, clinically proven to help defend the signs of sun damage. Beach defense sunscreen lotion provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing formula, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.

Buy on Amazon
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT - it does everything. Scent No scent - which is great because there shouldn't be any scent in sunblock. For me, with somewhat sensitive (but mostly "normal" skin), any facial product that smells nice irritates my skin. I'll take the no scent! Absorption Great. Absorbs nicely, but it does take (as typical) 10-15 before you can reasonably apply makeup. Longevity All day! I've worn with only one application throughout the day. I can't speak about using this product alone for days at the beach, or swimming or "intense" sweating/workouts, but on a day-to-day basis I feel very comfortable about the protection coverage I get from one application. Effectiveness Great protection, even when I'm outdoors for entire day. So far, I haven't had any experience with burning or redness on days when I use this
Desiree m.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product works great for us. some friends who have borrowed it, say it's too greasy for them. but since we are in and out of the water a lot it's nice to know when it's wearing off to reapply! my son has a sensitive face that stings with a lot of sunscreen, this is the only one he doesn't cry when i apply while at the beach (which for us is 2-3 times a week)
Aspen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use neutrogena sunblock on my face because it's the only brand that one make me wake up looking like I hadn't washed my face in a week. Pimples everywhere. But I always burn a little and my cheeks get really hot and red no matter how much I put on so at least I don't break out
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to sunscreen since time immemorial and I have loved Neutrogena! It’s a bit greasy though but I like that fact. It’s very effective and I’ve never had any reason to complain ever. It’s always a part of my toilet kit!
Kristen W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unless you have sensitive skin or a skin condition and your dermatologist recommends this product, I wouldn't really recommend it to everyone. It's more expensive than other brands and i don't think it differs very much. It may be better for your skin, but I prefer Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen or Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion because they both work for a longer time period and are less expensive.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! I always buy this one when I’m going on a trip to the beach. When I add it on it quickly gets absorbed by the skin and it’s waterproof so it stays in tact. When you come out you can even still see some of it!
Sarah C.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this sunscreen when I go anywhere outside. I have red hair and extremely fair and freckled skin so I need sun protection often. This sunscreen always works and it’s not too sticky once it dries down. I would recommend!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really gentle on my skin which is the best part! I trust the Neutrogena brand to make quality products and this one definitely is! It's not greasy when you put it on and it absorbs into your skin. It's pricey but worth it!
Shannon R.
Shawnee
Sunscreen for your face is usually all the same it feels like it's cakey and thick or sticky and doesn't ever dry. This sunscreen however is the complete opposite it feels so good on your face and it feels light and no cakiness.
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product before and it’s awesome! It was really what I was hoping to be! at the end of the day after I went to the beach i saw the result and it really protect me! So I will but it again! Because it is so good! 👌😍
Ashley C.
Do you like the lotion you rub on or the spay sunscreen better?
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I'm looking for a good sunblock does this come in a spray
Finley T.
Does this sunscreen leave a white tint/residue on your skin? It so, does the whiteness absorb quickly or sit on the skin?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this greasy? I've been using the Neutrogena sheer touch and it is not as greasy looking or feeling as other sunscreens. Wondering how this one compares?
Amalfi D.
Doral, FL
Can i use this product on my kid?