Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 Sunscreen Spray & Lotion Mix Pack (6.5 oz. sprays + 6.7 oz. lotion) uploaded by Heather J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Sunscreen Spray is a lightweight, fast-absorbing continuous spray sunscreen mist, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family. The non-greasy sunscreen formula provides superior skin protection from the summer elements and is clinically proven to help prevent skin damage from the sun. Beach Defense® Sunscreen Lotion provides beach-strength broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection that is ideal for the harsh water and sun conditions at the beach. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
Abosultely saved my skin this vacation!! I use this brand every single summer. Protects my tattoos and my skin. My husband love the 100spf proof as well. Lotion and spray on kindness are amazing for us. It never leaves me sticky or disappears after one jump into the pool or ocean. I love this stuff
Heather J.
Heather J.
I have been using this sunscreen for around 4 years now! It has a great smell, lasts long, and does not break out my skin! I take this on tropical vacations and it lasts the entire trip! Absolutely my favorite sunscreen!
Kierra O.
Kierra O.
Great sunscreen!!! Doesn't smell like sunscreen. Last all day! Never got a sunburn with only applying once while out in the sun all day!!! Love this product, and will always keep using this
Megan B.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Perfect product. Kept us sunburn free on our Caribbean cruise. It had a very nice scent and didn't sting when it got in our eyes. Bought this value pack at Costco
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
This sunscreen is easy to spray on and it smells sooo good. The only con I can think about is when you spray on multiple people in a closed area the smell greats too strong and it irritates my nose.
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Chicago
Great product highly recommend!! I'm a lifeguard and I used this 24/7 it's great! I haven't gotten burnt yet! Not very expensive and good for kids!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pawcatuck, CT
Love the SPF. Use it on my Little's as well as myself! Not too oily and easy to apply with the spray.  It's pricey but absolutely worth it!
Pudgy D.
Pudgy D.
Lasts almost all day and doesn't leave a sticky residue behind. It doesn't smell either nor make you worry about re applying too much