BY GENERIC

Neutrogena Beach Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion: Helioplex broad spectrum UVA/UVB No. 1 dermatologist recommended suncare Lightweight, fast absorbing Oil free Paba free see more...

• Is this a good sunblock for sensitive skin? I'd hate to break out...2 Answers
  • I just brought because it smells good. Has anyone tried the lotio...1 Answers
Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know summer is officially here when a new bottle of this ends up in my bag! Great for sensitive skin and actually protects against the sun, I wouldn't dream of trying out another brand. (Plus it lasts forever!)
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is everything I have ever wanted in a sunscreen and thought never existed! It smells amazing and actually absorbs into your skin without that nasty thick greasy feel. It truly feels like a light weight lotion. It protects amazingly from the sun and is actually the first sunscreen my kids enjoy putting on. I couldn't believe there was no more fighting or squirming to put on sunscreen! Not only that but it comes in a variety of sizes so you can stash one in your beach bag, purse, backpack, everywhere. I buy it at Target and they even have the little mini travel size so I always have this available. Seriously this is hands down the best sunscreen for the price, the great smell, the perfect application, just all around amazing!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 is wonderful stuff! I purchased a small tube to spot on the 70 SPF in specific places-ears, nose, shoulders, the spots I generally get burned. It worked very well, was not sticky, and actually rubbed in and absorbed well. Has a nice, clean, barely there floral scent! #beachbashcontest Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the 70spf or higher it works amazing! You still get that great tan you're looking for without the horrible burn. I've used this is Summer Florida heat and it's just perfect. A little bit goes a long way! It smells amazing and doesn't have that gross oily feeling. I will never buy another brand again it's so worth the price!
Amanda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had bought this product based on what top effective sunblock to purchase in 2017 from online reviews. I had gotten the spf30 at a good price at the drugstore. The only problem i have is, i dont think the spf30 is that effective on me, probably need a higher spf. Also, maybe its just me but I get a stinging eye burn feeling when i had put this product on my face...so i probably wont get this again.
Courtney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really think this sunscreen does well at blocking those harmful rays! Specifically at the beach, as I'm leaving there now lol, I didn't have to reapply this and I didn't get burnt where I put this! And I was out in the sun for 5 hours. Granted there were cloudy parts of the day but I fee like overcast is when I've gotten the most burnt on some occasions. Great product that smells good too!!
Megan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena is the only brand of sunscreen I use. I am extremely allergic to sunscreens and this is the best brand. The only one that doesn't make me break out in hives for days. I love this particular one because it lasts 80 minutes, smells great, and comes in a lower spf than most Neutrogena sunscreens. I can use it on my 1 & 3 year olds too. It's perfect for the whole family.
Cheryl B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to sunscreen for the summer months. The 30spf it's the perfect level of protection while not being too greasy like other sun screen/block products. It doesn't leave a gross film on your skin and it smells nice. I really like Neutrogena products and this one is no different. I also really like the design of the bottle. I feel like I get the most product out of it.
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the 70 spf travel size at target last year, and keep one in each vehicle for emergencies. This past weekend, we went to a festival and I applied this to my 2 year old and 9 year old. We were outside in the sun from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. We did not have any sunburns or redness at all. Will definitely continue to use this brand and will purchase this brand again.
Kimberly J.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing! It doesn't smell like normal sunscreen! It doesn't leave my skin feeling gross and a little goes a long way! Such a great buy! Only sunscreen I use on my body! Keeps my skin nice and fresh
Dacy D.
Is this a good sunblock for sensitive skin? I'd hate to break out while trying to protect my skin from the sun!
Lillian C.
Patterson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just brought because it smells good. Has anyone tried the lotion? What are your reviews?