BY GENERIC

Neutrogena Beach Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion: Helioplex broad spectrum UVA/UVB No. 1 dermatologist recommended suncare Lightweight, fast absorbing Oil free Paba free see more...

• Is this a good sunblock for sensitive skin? I'd hate to break out w...2 Answers
  • I just brought because it smells good. Has anyone tried the lotion?...1 Answers
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beaumont, CA
Most sunscreens smell exactly the same, they all have this.. well..sunscreen smell!😂 This one from Neutrogena smells so amazing! It smells like a lotion from bath and body works, nice and fresh and the strong sunscreen smell is gone! The 30 SPF, of course works great and I've never gotten burned out in the sun when I use this! I will most definitely be repurchasing when I run out!👍
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX
Adore this sunscreen for my body, it smells absolutely amazing. I use it in the summer at the pool, and it sets in about 5-10 minutes so when wet, no white steaks occur. I repeat buy when I run out. I apply about every three hours and never get a sunburn so I believe it works great!!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent value! Great for long lasting protection. Love that it is waterproof and seems to hold up to actually be waterproof. Very aesthetically appealing package
Yani S.
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this sunscreen, only one I use.
Smells great and isn't sticky! Before using it I would always get bad sun burn now I never get sun burn! It's the best!
Cari S.
Cari S.
Highland Park, NJ
Doesn't leave a greasy feeling and stays on for a long time. The smell is also really pleasant and the packaging is fun and easy to find!
Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this sunscreen. It smells wonderful and its not sticky at all. I will definitely repurchase and use it under the scorching sun!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gaylord , Michigan
I LOVE this sunscreen. it doesn't leave behind and oily feel amd smells great! Its definitely a beach bag have!!
Lacy R.
Lacy R.
Sherman, TX
Happy with this product- stayed on well, didn't feel greasy and I didn't get sunburned!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
It works really great my family n I put it on before going out or n the water
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This sunscreen is everything I have ever wanted in a sunscreen and thought never existed! It smells amazing and actually absorbs into your skin without that nasty thick greasy feel. It truly feels like a light weight lotion. It protects amazingly from the sun and is actually the first sunscreen my kids enjoy putting on. I couldn't believe there was no more fighting or squirming to put on sunscreen! Not only that but it comes in a variety of sizes so you can stash one in your beach bag, purse, backpack, everywhere. I buy it at Target and they even have the little mini travel size so I always have this available. Seriously this is hands down the best sunscreen for the price, the great smell, the perfect application, just all around amazing!
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Is this a good sunblock for sensitive skin? I'd hate to break out while trying to protect my skin from the sun!
Lillian C.
Lillian C.
Patterson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just brought because it smells good. Has anyone tried the lotion? What are your reviews?