BY NEUTROGENA

Anti-Residue Shampoo is a shampoo treatment that instantly removes up to 90% of dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products.

It cleans hair thoroughly and easily rinses away. Use it once a week, then go back to your favorite shampoo. You'll find that it works better than ever. Works with all hair types.

Hair is clean and residue-free.

• Non-irritating
  • Clean rinsing

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
  • "It got my hair clean of product build up and residue but what I found most prominent was the drying and static effect it had on my hair." in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uhm this is my holy grail!
So I've been doing a lot of research. My roots have been greasy even after I get out of the shower. If I let it air dry or blow dry it looks like I haven't showered. My hair dresser told me my shampoo and or conditioner is probably too strong. So I just started shampooing my hair only(I have been using aveda products for several years). And I cut back on the amount of shampoo I use. And still a hot greasy mess. A lot of arrivals said something about this shampoo.
I was really hesitant about buying this(target)
Oh my goodness this actually works. My hair has not felt normal in months! And this brought it back to life! My hair is not greasy, it did not strip my color. My hair feels light! I'm so happy with this product. I will keep purchasing! It got rid of my build up and residue. AMAZING!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I have fallen in love with this Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo. I use this shampoo once a week to remove all the product build up in my fine colored wavy hair. After one use I noticed the biggest difference in my hair. I was amazed. My hair was no longer weighed down, tangled, and oily. It left my hair softer, shiner, and more manageable. I noticed I could go longer in between washes. The only thing that I don't like about this shampoo is the smell. But honestly when a product gives you the results you are looking for you can deal with the smell. I swear to you the product is a game changer. You need this in your life.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim figuring maybe it would work on my hair. My hair thickness varies, but I have issues with it being super dry in the morning and then super oily by the end of the day. This stuff worked so well! I use it about once a week to remove all the product buildup in my hair. The one criticism is the smell. I've come to be used to it, it doesn't smell super sweet like most bargain shampoos, but my fiance hates the smell (and its a strong smell). Using it once a week works for me, my hair feels so much cleaner when I rinse the stuff out!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anti-Residue Shampoo Shampoo is a treatment that removes instantly up to 90% of the residue opaque hair and left by shampoos, conditioners and styling products.

Clean hair completely and easily rinsed off. Use it once a week and then reuses your favorite shampoo. You'll notice that their effectiveness is even better. Suitable for all hair types.

I love it when I iron my hair because I leave it very clean to take much longer ironing
The cost is worth 6.49 dollars to 7 dollars and is readily available in stores
Dao S.
Dao S.
Kensington, MD
My hair scalp was smell for years and even I wash my hair every day and always blow dry my hair before bed.

I used few bottles of Pantene Clearifying shampoo but it didn't work out for me. I just bought a Neutrogena Shampoo 3 days ago and I just used it only 1 time and my scalp odor was totally gone, no more smelly scalp.

I'm so thrilled by this product and my hair is good but only problem is scalp odor which bother me a lot and now no more odor problem for me. I love love love this shampoo!!!!
Melly J.
Melly J.
This shampoo is amazing ! When you need to get rid of all product build up and basically just start completely fresh this is the best! And the scent after last for days! It's a simple clean smell not overbearing at all. I feel after using this product hair serums,conditioners, or any styling treatments respond much better. This is not to replace your daily/regular shampoo as its only to be used once a week/sparingly just to give your hair a deep clean! Amazing on extensions as well.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Best clarifying shampoo out there. I almost never gave it a try, it tends to blend in and look out of date in the store. HOWEVER, once I did try, I was hooked. This stuff really cleans any build up whatsoever right out of your hair leaving it shiny and weightless. I am in love. The only thing I'd change is the scent, not bad, but not your typical good smelling shampoo'd hair scent. but the scent isn't enough to deduct a star, and in any other product - it would be! 5 stars!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I use hair products every single day so I was curious to see if this shampoo really does what it lairs - remove product buildup. I must say I am impressed! I use it weekly. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and strong. It has a bit of a smell but I like it. It makes me feel like I am really cleaning my hair of the "gunk" of daily styling. I also have color treated hair and I have not noticed any damage to it. I will be sure to have this a constant for a weekly shampoo.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this product for the first time today and I wish I'd known about it sooner! My mom bought this about a week ago and it made her hair dry naturally beautifully when it's usually a bit puffy/frizzy. I had to try it so I did this morning and I must say it made my hair extra clean, smooth, and less frizzy than normal (though not to the same effect as my moms). It got the buildup off my scalp/from my hair and was awesome! I highly recommend it!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this initially because I have REALLY oily hair. Upon purchasing this, I read alot of positive reviews. It lathers really well and does the job of getting gunk out, but after a day and a half, my hair gets greasy again. Which is pretty normal prior to using this. It could also possibly be that it's summer and my hair tends to get more greasy-er faster as well... I'll review this again during the colder seasons to see how it goes.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
SA
I didn't realise Neutrogena made shampoo! Is this any good for wavy hair?
Lea D.
Lea D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Does this product have any affect on the body and volume of your hair??
Does this product really work? Do you see or feel a difference?
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Camden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help clear up dandruff?
Amy O.
Amy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a small amount for the price. To me, it is. Are there any good, comparable brands that offer more product for a better value or the same price as this? I don't like the Suave one.