BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I wonder if this product has harmful ingredients that wil...3 Answers
Danielle B.
Lancaster, CA
I found this product to be incredibly effective at reducing fine lines and dark spots. It virtually eliminated the dark pigmentation on my face and hands. I have sensitive skin, I didn't have any adverse reactions. I also used the cream on my hands. The overall appearance improved dramatically. I highly recommend this product.
Caraline Z.
Started using this face wash when it was all we had, and I really like it! Would have never purchased it because of the anti-aging aspect. Does a great job of evening skin tone. Skin feels brighter and smoothr! Only improvement would be addition of anti blemish formula
Shari 😂.
Lexington, SC
Good facial cleanser, gentle for sensitive skin. Not oily , would recommend . Amazon had best price next to Walmart. Good value a small amount goes a long way. If product was offered in different sizes especially a trial size would be wonderful .
seana h.
Bronx, NY
I wonder if this product has harmful ingredients that will age me faster or not?