Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment uploaded by Samantha B.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clears up acne s past, present & future. New. Fades the look of past acne marks. Clears present breakouts. Helps prevent future breakouts. Salicylic acid acne treatment This multi-tasking facial treatment gets acne s past, present and future under control for consistently clearer, healthier looking skin. Its powerful combination of ingredients works together to clear up the three phases of a breakout: Naturally derived soy and pu.

Lynsie M.
Barre
I use this face wash every day, it helps keep my skin clear and clean. It helps stop acne and clears up white head breakouts. However, it does not clear up any blackheads.
Jessie H.
Trenton
Hands down best face wash I have ever used. I have been searching and searching and found this product last year and ever since my acne has been nonexistent. I buy this face wash from any of my local drug stores, Walgreens, Rite Aid or CVS. It is somewhat pricey but well worth it.
Jade H.
New iberia, LA
This acne cleaner is a serious drugstore game changer! I promise you, you will notice results in less than 2 weeks!!! I purchased this cleanser because of a review I saw on YouTube and let me help you out, LIVE CHANGED! After removing the bulk of my makeup with a cleansing oil, I massage about a quarter size amount all over my face. When I run my hands under the water to remove the excess cleanser, I can see left over foundation in the sink! Amazing makeup remover!! Now for the acne, not only does this cleanser reduce redness and the size of the blemish over night, but I truly feel that it prevents breakouts from happening! I struggled with breakouts near my hair line. After a month using this cleaner, I have t had a single blemish on my forehead. Do yourself a favor and take my word for it when I say BUY THIS!!!!
jessica m.
This acne product is the best of the best. I have not had any acne since I've been using it. It's gentle but very strong. I bought it at my local drugstore and it's. It super expensive. I recommend it and give it a 10/10
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Back when acne was a bigger issue in my life, I tried EVERYTHING. This was one of the more gentle options that I tried. It wasn't overly drying, but it also wasn't super effective. If you're someone looking for products that actually work, I would recommend consulting with a dermatologist. That's where I found my best results.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
Ooooh THIS IS AMAZING!!! I'm using ever day and I feel my skin changing a lot. My pumpkin less and stay without oil for a long time! EFFECTIIVE SUUUURE! I feel
My skin totally different! And I will buy again a thousand times!
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
I used to have severe acne and this was one of many products that I tried to clear it up. It didn't exactly work for me. It actually made my skin feel hot. My older sister also had used this and she had a really bad reaction. I'm not sure why we experienced that because when my best friend used it she had great results. This is one of those products that will either work wonders and won't work at all.
Julie D.
I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products and always have been. Always put this product on at first sight of any acne. Though I don't breakout often, this product is amazing at clearing things up quickly and significantly decreasing the amount time any acne I have. The product lasts awhile.. A little goes a long way. It is my number one go to product!! Will highly recommend to anyone.
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I really hated this one >o< I bought it in hopes that it'd help all the break outs I was having....which it sort of did but the part that made me really unhappy was it dried out parts of my skin that aren't dry to begin with, further dried out my already dry areas, made me itch, flake and at first application I had an allergic reaction due to my skin being very sensitive.
Emily Y.
Rockford, MI
I use this product everyday to keep my acne under control I have combination skin that is oily in my TV zone and dry everywhere else this product helps balance it all and keep it from breaking out and helps reduce the oil that I have which is very important to me i have been using this product for a few years now and love it and will not be switching to another any time soon. It is also strong enough to break through my make up and leave me feeling fresh and soft.