Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth B.Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment uploaded by Carla M.Neutrogena® All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment uploaded by Samantha K.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clears up acne s past, present & future. New. Fades the look of past acne marks. Clears present breakouts. Helps prevent future breakouts. Salicylic acid acne treatment This multi-tasking facial treatment gets acne s past, present and future under control for consistently clearer, healthier looking skin. Its powerful combination of ingredients works together to clear up the three phases of a breakout: Naturally derived soy and pu.

Yennifer R.
It works well when it comes to calming down some redness. The complaint I have with this product is that it promises too much and doesn’t do anything that it claims to do. I used this product for about 3 months and I didn’t see a change with my acne. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you believe it’ll help you magically get rid of your acne. I do recommend this if you just looking for a good face wash for the morning and night because my skin did feel refreshed after washing it with this product.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
good for people new to skincare, like teens that are just starting a skin care regimen that don't want to do much to their skin. it is simple and has good results. it can be drying, but is priced reasonably and is easy to use and easier to apply. i have used this for years
Darrian F.
Shepherdsville
This product is pretty good. It didn’t quite work with my skin type so it didn’t clear up as much acne as I would have liked. But if you’re looking to clear up a few spots then I would recommend this product for sure!
Christina W.
Stockbridge , GA
Fantastic product. I saw a difference in my face after a few days of use. It also lasts a very long time, and the more I use it, the more my acne goes away. I would highly recommend.
Lindsay P.
I usually only use the scrubbing face wash!! But using the face wash has been amazing for my skin. Not harsh. Feels clean after using. And helps prevent redness. Spots. And acne. Always my go to. I use it every morning without any issues or harsh/damaging spots to my face!
Elizabeth B.
Boston
Absolutely love this Neutrogena’s acne control face treatment! I can honestly say it was worth the buy and has had a major effect on my acne free face! Would definitely keep buying and I recommend completely.
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
This product worked the best for mine and my husbands acne problems. We both have sensitive skin and it was very gentle and not harsh like most of the other products out there. It was very affordable and I will continue to buy this for our acne treatment needs.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
So far I have used it for three days and I love the results my fave was bad with acne recently And I haven’t seen any new breakouts and the breakouts that I had our going away slowly so therefore it doesn’t work it just takes time
Lynsie M.
Barre
I use this face wash every day, it helps keep my skin clear and clean. It helps stop acne and clears up white head breakouts. However, it does not clear up any blackheads.
Molly P.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I like this product, and used it until my dermatologist switched me to a cream cleanser. This one is good drugstore brand I normally bought it from the grocery store; however, when I started prescribed acne treatments I noticed the combination dried my skin out which is why my derm switched my daily cleanser.