BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Victor R.
Los Angrles
It's a great all in one product that I feel cleans my skin well. The only downside is that it left my skin feeling dry afterward.
Nia G.
Brooklyn
Love this product exfoliating and rejuvenating . Used it everyday it made my skin so soft and clear z would definitely buy again
kelly k.
Helpful for when i can feel a breakout coming to the surface. Helps reduce size and color ahs really makes your face feel clean.
Sydney R.
Blacklick, OH
Very clean and refreshing for your skin. Great to use before you go to bed and when you wake up. Keeps skin bright and acne free!
Alexandra L.
I’m a teenager I can understand I have acne all over this have helped so much the packaging is so good Very effective or 10 to 10
Cynthia R.
A Friend Recommended This Product. And I Loved It From The Start. It Feels Great And Makes Your Face Clearer From The First Try.
Brooke W.
Love this stuff, works well and doesn't have a strong scent to it. I think it works fast and i love how well this product works.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, this product is amazing!! I had really bad pimples and i saw results over night its so good i havent stopped using it since
Alyssa W.
Science Hill, KY
This really works on my skin when my face breaks out,, other products leave my face dry and cracked but this leaves it smooth !!
Ashley M.
I love Neutrogena scrub, it makes my face feel amazing! Their grapefruit scrub smells amazing and makes me feel clean and fresh.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon