BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
All Neutrogena products work really wellfor me. Wether its for acne or blackheads or any type of skin issues it worksreally well.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Nice little scrubbing mask! It was pretty good for the price. It didn't really like my face & vice versa. Left me blotchy & oily
Frankie T.
This cleanser works so well. I have used it for years and it has really helped with my problem skin. I would highly recommend it.
Samantha B.
Herndon, VA
It worked fast and didn't leave my face dry. I know this isn't good for very sensitive skin but it has been good for my oily face
Vanessa O.
I love the scrub it works so well with getting the dirt ,oil, and black heads out of your skin leaving you feel nothing but fresh
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
this cleared up my skin alot, it dried my skin alittle. I would still buy it because i liked how much of the acne it cleared up.
Sarah C.
Albion, CA
Works great! Evens skin tone and quickly eliminates breakouts. Do not get it on your towel it will bleach it! Still great though
XsassyangelX H.
North Royalton
I find that this product really helps control my breakouts. I use this product every night and it keeps flare ups under control.
Mercedes S.
Mullins, SC
I didn't really like this product, only because I tried it for a week and it didn't help with my acne. It also dried my skin out.
Victor R.
Los Angrles
It's a great all in one product that I feel cleans my skin well. The only downside is that it left my skin feeling dry afterward.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.