BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this product but my skin is a bit difficult to know what it wants
It left my face harsh after a few uses but it does clean
Jennifer V.
Merced
My face got irritated every so often when using this product. It did somewhat help my acne but the irritation made it not worth it.
Hollie W.
Kenosha , WI
I love this scrub! It feels great on my skin and has a cooling effect after. It gets the dead skin off your face and prevents acne.
Codi D.
Seguin
my husband loves it and says it helps him so I would recommend it my husband loves it I prefer natural but ill take what I can get.
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
Does not work for me. I have difficult acne and this doesn't seem to make it any better. I wish I could find something that worked.
Selene G.
newark, NJ
Me and my boyfriend love this, we have noticed a huge change in our skin, cant really use other face scrub. We so love this one.
Tori D.
Product worked very well with my face. Acne was starting to clear up using it. it was fairly gentle. very effective for me
Daria J.
Saint Ansgar, IA
Within a week of when I began using this product I noticed an improvementire with my skin! Would highly recommend this product!!
susana a.
Great for acne prone skin, controls break outs, and hyperpigmentation, if you want to control acne, then this is great for you!!
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
All Neutrogena products work really wellfor me. Wether its for acne or blackheads or any type of skin issues it worksreally well.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart