BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Taylor S.
Thomasville
Slightly dried out my skin but could be due to over usage. excellent at controlling/ridding of acne but makes my face a little dry.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I really like how this product makes my skin soft and so clean! it does dry out my skin, but nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.
Hollie W.
Kenosha , WI
I love this scrub! It feels great on my skin and has a cooling effect after. It gets the dead skin off your face and prevents acne.
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
Bought this for my son and it seemed to help his acne but it didn't prevent new breakouts. It did help clear up the existing ones.?
Sarah M.
chicago il
Neutrogena doesn't do anything bad in terms of acne products. They use products that are researched. Easily accessible. Under $10.
Sadie E.
Didn't really like this as much as I thought I would. Really dried out my skin - wouldn't recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I have used all kinds of acne face wash. This seems to work really well. I would suggest people to try it to see if it helps them.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
I love this. This actually work within 24hrs! I use this maybe 2 times a week because my skin has been responding to it very well.
Samantha H.
I think these products only help temporarily. They seem to clear acne up right away but then with continued use, it stopped helping
Kaylee M.
Pocatello, ID
I love this face scrub. It is effective without being too harsh. It is gentle enough to use every day without irritating the skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart