BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn't really like this product. The smell was great but, it didn't really work. I kept using it for like 2 weeks and nothing happened.
Angela M.
Williamsport
Purchased at: Amazon
Seemed very effective. Cleared my skin up in a few days. I still use this product today and I don't experience break outs since using it.
Ximena O.
Miami Beach , FL
Is a super strong product, if you have dry skin I recommend buying the moisturizer. Leaves you feeling cool on the face super refreshing!
Brittany R.
Merced
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this i use it every time I shower it cleans my face 100% and makes it soft I buy it all the time and highly recommended it !
Jackie L.
Canton, MA
I will try any type of acne fighting face wash. I've tried them all! I generally like Neutrogena products and they are reasonably priced.
Liz C.
Central
I don't really struggle with achne but when breakouts pop up, I know I can count on this product to really give me a great clean finish.
Amanda W.
Montgomery, AL
I tried this product because I can no longer find Neutrogena visibly even cleanser. My skin did not like it. It actually broke me out.
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
I love scrub face washes and this one does such a great job. It isn't too rough though which is nice. Definitely gets your face clean.
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
One of my favorite product Neutrogena Acne control daily Scrub I being using this product for 6 month's now and I love the result!!
Megan P.
This is a great product to keep acne at a bay. I only use it during certain times of the month but it definitely helps with breakouts.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon