BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of this, however it is effective. It just doesn't make my skin feel quite as clean as the Neutrogena clear bar.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
This cleanser is not too rough and it did the job. It's not my favorite because it left my skin a hit dry after but I would buy again.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does work, somewhat. Not as much as I had hoped but it does make a little bit of a difference so I can't really complain.
Amanda P.
St. Louis
Refreshes your skin and feels light on your skin. I've used it for years and helps control my oily skin even in the middle of the day.
Amanda W.
Montgomery , AL
I tried this product because I can no longer find Neutrogena visibly even cleanser. My skin did not like it. It actually broke me out.
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
The scrub is real nice and feels wonderful on your face. Feels like a real deep cleaning. Go out and buy it all you'll feel rejuvenated
Lizzie C.
Springfield, OR
I use this in my daily morning routine and i love it but it drys my skin out a bit but i just use a moisturizer to control the dryness
Janet S.
Edinburg
Itss verry good with acne the onlyy problem that it leaves your facee super dryyy . buttt it workkks 😋 and it hass not a good smell lol
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This is my favorite face wash for my adult acne prone skin. Not too harsh at all and the salicylic acid clears up breakouts in no time.
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product is awesome! There are small beads in the cleaner that you can feel working and it leaves my face feeling smooth and clean
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.