BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
One of my favorite product Neutrogena Acne control daily Scrub I being using this product for 6 month's now and I love the result!!
Amanda P.
St. Louis
Refreshes your skin and feels light on your skin. I've used it for years and helps control my oily skin even in the middle of the day.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does work, somewhat. Not as much as I had hoped but it does make a little bit of a difference so I can't really complain.
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This is my favorite face wash for my adult acne prone skin. Not too harsh at all and the salicylic acid clears up breakouts in no time.
Saramae R.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a great face wash! It always makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! I recommend this to everyone! And it's also a great price!
Janet S.
Edinburg
Itss verry good with acne the onlyy problem that it leaves your facee super dryyy . buttt it workkks 😋 and it hass not a good smell lol
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
I love scrub face washes and this one does such a great job. It isn't too rough though which is nice. Definitely gets your face clean.
Eliza A.
Definitely seen results when I try this, skin is always softer and healthier, minimizes not only my acne but also pores. Great product
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
The scrub is real nice and feels wonderful on your face. Feels like a real deep cleaning. Go out and buy it all you'll feel rejuvenated
Kristi A.
This product is amazing! It makes my face feel clean and less oily. It definitely helps with my acne and doesn't cause more breakouts.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart