BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Elise E.
I have this cleanser and I can tell you I love it, the packaging is nice and so is the price, I got this product from target and it wasn’t expensive. I use it morning and night and I will be buying it again
Brooklyn F.
Portage, IN
This is a great product for facial acne and it’s gentle compared to other exfoliating scrubs i’ve used. The packaging is very nice, I’ve used to multiple times and i really don’t think you can improve this product anymore it’s amazing!
Maureen M.
I found this scrub to be a little too harsh on my skin. I knocked it down to only using it only once a week and it was making my skin so dry. Would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Kaylin A.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
This Daily Acne Scrub is okay, but it continues to break me out. I bought it from target and thought it was placed at a fairly decent price, but after trying it a few times my face just about broke out in hives. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Sccyler S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I'm not sure if this is the one with those beads but those beads make me so happy. It's not the feeling of rubbing just straight oil into my face. It's like the beads give you some sort of grip that's satisfying
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
This product helps mainrain my skin clear of acne. Whenever I am not using this product, I will get a pimple here and there so I always end up going back to it to help maintain clear skin
Tali L.
atlanta
This is an amazing acne cleanser and I could see results overnight! You can feel it getting into your skin and cleansing. It smells amazing. Although the packaging is quite unappealing. That’s ok because it’s a great product
Kyle Y.
I LOVE how soft it makes my face feel after washing it! And I love that I can use it everyday!! So far it's seemed to help with my old acne scars and for sure helps with my current outbreaks!!
Roseline R.
Este limpiador y exfoliante a la vez del uso diario, es lo mejor que he probado para mi cara. Se siente una frescura y no permite que en la cara hayan brotes de acné. Cumple con lo que dice.
Teenamarie O.
Humacao
I recommend this product especially for past acne scars that are hard to get rid of. This product does the job. I had so many acne scars I looked like a leopard and this product did the job.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart