BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Ashley M.
Coolidge
My son and I both use this daily. It helps with breakouts and keeps our skin pretty clear. Doesn't have an oily residue like some cleansers do.
Stefania R.
This works great when I'm having a breakout. Dries up the impurities quickly. Also good for preventing breakouts. I also like the cool feeling.
Amy R.
Ardmore, OK
This seems to do the trick.  I like this brand because it doesn't dry out my face nor does it irritate my skin.  I would tell you to go get some!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I’ve been using this for a couple of months and it does work pretty well. I still get the occasional pimple, but overall it does a decent job!
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
This product has gave me hope when I thought all hope was lost! Being a nursing mother I have to make sure all the ingredients are safe to use.
Anna T.
Usually I put this on right before I'm about to shower and let it stay on my face for a little while. Then it washes away easily in the shower.
Rachel M.
Rockford, MI
I love using this scrub in the morning when I take a shower. It's the perfect daily scrub to keep my acne away without turning my dry skin red.
Tijuana B.
Marietta, GA
Great on acne if you use it daily. Face feels clean and less oily. Great before applying makeup. Can cause irritation is used to frequently.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this stuff when I start to break out and it works like a charm within a couple of days. It's incredibly simple. Not a lot more to say.
Alex R.
The exfoliating part really feels like it gets all the dirt off my face. I use this every other day so that it doesn't take off too many oils
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon