BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I do love this product! I use it at least 3 to 5 times a week if I remember and my acne is only sparse now, it has really worked well for me!
Tijuana B.
Marietta, GA
Great on acne if you use it daily. Face feels clean and less oily. Great before applying makeup. Can cause irritation is used to frequently.
Alex R.
The exfoliating part really feels like it gets all the dirt off my face. I use this every other day so that it doesn't take off too many oils
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I like this scrub for when it is summer time and I have really oil and acne prone skin. It helped clear up my acne and got rid of dead skin.
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
I love this!! I use it everyday!! I love the feel of the scrub as I have dry skin and it helps with the flakes. Leaves my skin feeling soft.
Morgan R.
ringgold, GA
I love this stuff because it is not to strong and it works pretty well. This is usually the brand I get because it doesn't break my skin out.
Dawn D.
Wyoming, MN
Love all of the Neutrogena Acne Control products. They work great at keeping my skin clear and acne free without over drying and irritation.
paige e.
Lowell, MA
Has a bad scent.. but clearly my skin! I had very oily and blemish prone skin but since I started using this I've noticed an amazing change
Andrea D.
Westland
Not a fan at all of this. I have cystic ance and thought maybe this would help with the smaller white heads and it didn't even touch them.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this product100%. I use it every day. I love to use it in the morning. It really wakes me up and makes my face feel fresh and clean!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart