BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Stefania R.
This works great when I'm having a breakout. Dries up the impurities quickly. Also good for preventing breakouts. I also like the cool feeling.
Amy R.
Ardmore, OK
This seems to do the trick.  I like this brand because it doesn't dry out my face nor does it irritate my skin.  I would tell you to go get some!
Anna T.
Usually I put this on right before I'm about to shower and let it stay on my face for a little while. Then it washes away easily in the shower.
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
I love this!! I use it everyday!! I love the feel of the scrub as I have dry skin and it helps with the flakes. Leaves my skin feeling soft.
Alex R.
The exfoliating part really feels like it gets all the dirt off my face. I use this every other day so that it doesn't take off too many oils
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I like this scrub for when it is summer time and I have really oil and acne prone skin. It helped clear up my acne and got rid of dead skin.
Abigail M.
I feel this made a big difference in my acne i had at the time however not that my skin had healed mostly it it to harsh for me to use daily
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
This face cleaner seems to work great for what it's made to do. I like the way it feels when I use it and the way it makes my skin feel clean
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I do love this product! I use it at least 3 to 5 times a week if I remember and my acne is only sparse now, it has really worked well for me!
Sara S.
Marietta, GA
I have the pomegranate kind and I use it all over my body because I have bumps on my arm and I immediately feel the difference after I use it
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart