BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Grace P.
Works wonders! Nothing can beat it! If you use it everyday taking once a week break so not to dry out the skin it works really really well! 👍👍👍👍
ashleigh o.
Charles City, VA
This product has broke out my face so bad i was in rashes and hives as well. My. Skin was irritated to the product and i cant use this anymore.
Anna T.
Usually I put this on right before I'm about to shower and let it stay on my face for a little while. Then it washes away easily in the shower.
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
This product has gave me hope when I thought all hope was lost! Being a nursing mother I have to make sure all the ingredients are safe to use.
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
Normally I only use this product once in a while since I do use my other products daily. It's effective but not my go to product for daily use.
Bree B.
Never have I ever found a product that's left my face feeling soft and clean.. Unless you try a Neutrogena facial bar.. It works great as well!
Amy R.
Ardmore, OK
This seems to do the trick.  I like this brand because it doesn't dry out my face nor does it irritate my skin.  I would tell you to go get some!
Rachel M.
Rockford, MI
I love using this scrub in the morning when I take a shower. It's the perfect daily scrub to keep my acne away without turning my dry skin red.
Katie H.
Bedford
Personally, this scrub is too harsh for my skin. It dried it out and caused redness due to irritation. Perhaps better for people with bad acne?
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I’ve been using this for a couple of months and it does work pretty well. I still get the occasional pimple, but overall it does a decent job!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart