BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Jordan M.
Adrian, MI
Great product so long as you don’t have very sensitive skin. I used more so as needed, rather than daily, just because it could be so harsh on my skin.
Emily T.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for bare minimum acne! I break out once or twice a month, and using this during that time reduces my scarring and have erased past scars.
Britni E.
Owasso
I love this stuff! the smell is a bit strong but it gets the job done. I just bought my first bottle and I'll for sure be buying more when I run out
sherry c.
Lore City
I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family because it works very well for getting rid of acne and it deep cleans at the same time
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
I use this product everyday! It is so good and it truly does what it says. It leaves my skin skin feeling very soft. I would recommend this product!
Lilli K.
this face wash is soothing and leaves my skin feeling soft but it does not help with acne as well as i thought it would ive been using it for 1 month
Kelli S.
Carrollton
It has been a challenge trying to find a face wash that gets my face clear and keeps it clear, this has worked wonders on my face and acne scarring.
polina o.
I don't like any of their products because I had a bad case of elargey to all of their products I will not and won't buy or use any of their products
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Pretty good as far as scrubs go. I don't have bad acne but I feel better when I exfoliate. It did dry out my skin a little bit, even with moisturizer
Jackie A.
I've been on and off with this product. When I used it I apply it while showering. I didn't see great results but I also don't think it did me wrong
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon