BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Yesi D.
Orange, CA
My sister and i usuaally get a lot of acne, we use proactiv but it became very pricey so we decided to try this out and we LOVE IT! It really works!!!
CC F.
West St. Paul
This caused my acne to get worse and caused my faced to become very oily. I did not like it. It says it will get rid of acne, but not for me.
Sandy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This scrub helps control any acne breakout. It feels fresh and clean after one use. I use it at least once a day with the toner from the same line.
Breonna M.
This made my acne worse. I think it may be because I also use acne medication from the dermatologist so it might be too many mixes of acne products
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
While it personally didn't do much for my acne, this scrub DOES smell and feel wonderful. Just wish it could've "controlled" my acne as advertised.
Jessica C.
This product isn't to bad at all the smell is great too. I love to use this. I think the price is a little to much for the size if ik.not mistaking
Diana A.
Pomona
I love the fresh feeling this product gives! I usually use this in the shower. Also, great if you love something that thoroughly cleans your face.
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
This worked great!! I noticed a visible difference in the acne on my skin. It was awesome that I could also double this for a facial mask as well!
I really didn't like this product. It smelt weird and burned. I thought that since it burned so bad it'd work wonders but it hasn't done anything.
Shonda B.
Make my face actually break out worse I was shocked I heard only good reviews don't know the reason but it did make my skin feel great after usage
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon