BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Alyssa R.
Bozeman
I love this scrub!!! It is easy to use and leaves my face feeling minty fresh lol. It works well to keep my skin clear. I’ve repurchased it like 6 times already. My only wish is that it came in a bigger bottle!
Miracle M.
Omaha , NE
Okay so I rave about this. I’ve used so many products on my acne prone face. Nothing ever helps. I’ve used even proactive and let me tell you this stuff works. So does proactive but this is the next best thing.
Jill J.
I have combination skin that’s pretty difficult to keep clear and nice. Neutrogena products have been a staple in my skincare for a long time because they are super effective in treating acne without being harsh on my sensitive skin
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
This product just didn’t work for me. I️ have persistent acne & scarring. This didn’t help at all but I️ do have very sensitive skin. Would recommend to someone with light acne. Won’t be purchasing again but do like some of their other products
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
Big fan of scrubs!! I definitely recommend this if you suffer from acne. I think it does it’s job well all the while tackling the main problem. I am a repeat user of this scrub, and will definitely buy again.
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
Neutrogena has the best options an the best product. The have the biggest options as well, I love this facial cleaners. Keeps that pesky acne under control an Leaves your face feeling fresh an clean every day.
Bree W.
You can really feel this working! Whenever I put it on you can feel the tingle and know that it is really working to get rid of
My acne. It definitely meets my expectations and I love buying it when I find it!
Emma L.
Great product for acne suffers. I started using it and within a few weeks I could feel the difference. It's great for sensitive skin. It's great value and price. I think it's a great product and I use it daily
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
I use this product every night. I like how it feel on my skin very smooth and it help my skin to be clear again. It was totally what I expected it to be. I recommend this to others who have want soft and great skin.
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I used it for few months to give it a try since I have a acne prone skin. Honestly it made my skin super dry and flaky. Plus no effect on acne. I'm not using this anymore. Don't buy it if you have combination skin.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart