BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Jackie A.
I've been on and off with this product. When I used it I apply it while showering. I didn't see great results but I also don't think it did me wrong
Robin M.
Searcy, AR
Used this once. I will have to try it again to give it a full go. So I can't fully rate it correctly. I will give it a four until I can try it again.
sherry c.
Lore City
I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family because it works very well for getting rid of acne and it deep cleans at the same time
Thamilis N.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
Really amazing treatment for acne, all in one is easy and simple to use. I started to use a few weeks ago and already can see the results on my skin,
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
I use this product everyday! It is so good and it truly does what it says. It leaves my skin skin feeling very soft. I would recommend this product!
Britni E.
Owasso
I love this stuff! the smell is a bit strong but it gets the job done. I just bought my first bottle and I'll for sure be buying more when I run out
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Pretty good as far as scrubs go. I don't have bad acne but I feel better when I exfoliate. It did dry out my skin a little bit, even with moisturizer
Samantha B.
Pasadena
Me and my husband use this on a daily basis and it has helped our face so much. It has a decent smell, not chemically. And it feels good on the skin.
lexi k.
i always get this product. lasts me about 3-4 months depending how often I use it. it is an exfoliating product, but if you can use it day after day
polina o.
I don't like any of their products because I had a bad case of elargey to all of their products I will not and won't buy or use any of their products
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart