BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
As acne fighting individual I can say that this product has helped but not as much as I'd like. It helped to rid acne but it took awhile to help eliminate them.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
I can't go a day without this, this has seriously helped my face a lot. I use it everyday and it cleared away my acne quick, I love this and it's worth getting!
Maria d.
This is a pretty intense scrub. I like to use it maybe three times a week, not daily. It does make my skin look clean, but I need a moisturizer after for sure.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
I have very sensitive skin and I trid this and it is just amazing. Cleard my blemishses, didn't harm my skin, cleans well. I am very satisfied with this product
Jaiden E.
Syracuse, NY
Ive always had bad acne. This took some of it away and didnt really touch it as much as i was hoping. It only took away some redness too. Wish it worked better
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Very amazing scrub that is always on my vanity this product exceed my expectations and will always have it. Won't go without it is very gentle and a must have.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the after feel of my skin, it's like super fresh and clean feeling. This product helps not only with my acne but the extra oil my skin produces as well.
Rachel C.
Washington, MO
I have not used this product yet but intend to.. Looks great! I've been waiting to try this facial cleaner but haven't seen any reviews.. How is this product?
Kylie S.
Clovis, CA
This was a bit harsh on my skin but worked good on my sisters, I think this one is hit or miss. My sister does not have as sensitive skin, worked well for her.
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
This scrub is great on sensitive skin and lasts a surprisingly long time too. It works well on oily to normal skin and is pretty gentle. Used this for years
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon