BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
This product is available at many different locations which makes it really handy. Cleans my face and leaves my skin clear. Not the best acne control product, but it does the job.
Chloe O.
I have been using this product for at least a year and I like it because it works really well on acne scars but I don't think that it does anything to help with acne
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
If you have really bad acne I really recommend this. It’s affordable and it does the job. It works even better if you buy all the acne control products for better affect. Follow up with toner and moisturizer.
Charlee H.
Guyton, GA
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and very clean. It also smells great! I wash my face in the morning and it really wakes me up.
Dominika Z.
Felt little harsh on my skin! I wouldn't purchase it again! I wish there was more of the scrap part in it but otherwise I don't think it liked my skin very much
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
I can't go a day without this, this has seriously helped my face a lot. I use it everyday and it cleared away my acne quick, I love this and it's worth getting!
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
As acne fighting individual I can say that this product has helped but not as much as I'd like. It helped to rid acne but it took awhile to help eliminate them.
Kenya C.
Lynwood, California
In my opinion, this product was bad and did not prevent my acne. I felt that this product caused more acne and it left my face a little bit more red than usual.
Rachel C.
Washington, MO
I have not used this product yet but intend to.. Looks great! I've been waiting to try this facial cleaner but haven't seen any reviews.. How is this product?
Kylie S.
Clovis, CA
This was a bit harsh on my skin but worked good on my sisters, I think this one is hit or miss. My sister does not have as sensitive skin, worked well for her.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart