BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Taylor H.
Russellville, AL
This was my saving grace in highschool & a little bit in college! Until I switched to Rodan & fields because of my hormonal breakouts. It works though! It also dosent irritate the skin.
Lisa B.
Austin, TX
I have very oily skin and at 34 I still break out with acne. I decided to try this face wash paired with the toner and my face is completely clear of acne as well as the toner controls the shine on my face.
Victoria🇺🇸💚 ..
Whittier
Plain & simple : does the job, cleans my face. No refreshing feeling or anything. Cleaned my face and removed the oils & blackheads. Not completely and forever, but for the moment
Eliza C.
Rexburg, ID
I liked this cleanser at first but it made my skin really dry and flaky. It also seemed to only make my acne go away for a little while and then my acne would get really bad.
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
This is a great cleansing agent. The beads in the soap help you really scrub the dirt and oil from your face to clear your pores. I always feel refreshed when I use it, and I use it every day!
Julie H.
Walden, NY
This product did not clear my acne. It left my skin overly dry and itchy. Ive suffered with acne my entire life and have tried almost everything on the market. Was NOT impressed with this
Gianna M.
I love this product for when I breakout really bad and I want to hide it quick. It is a little harsh but gets the job done. I recommend this to people who have oily skin and often breakout.
Shannon L.
Englishtown, NJ
I love the feeling of this cleanser. It scrubs your face and leaves you with a cool feeling. Make sure you moisturizer though because it can leave you feeling dry.
Noelle C.
Marietta, GA
This face wash smells so good. It has small beads in it which help exfoliate my skin and take away dead skin cells. This is one of my favourite Neutrogena skin products
Klaryssa G.
Portsmouth, VA
I like to use this to help exfoliate my skin. I don't use this on the daily so I'm not too sure if it helps with acne scars but it does help minimize pimple sizes.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart