BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Amber Y.
Olive Branch
This daily scrub works really well. I have adult acne and this cleanser helps to control it when it flares up. It can be a little harsh around my mouth, so I have to be careful where I apply it, but overall a good product that I would recommend.
Joo L.
White Plains, NY
I’ve been using this cleanser for a while now. Its really good at gently exfoliating and reducing the appearance of acne scars. It’s pretty good at controlling my breakouts too. I also think it’s a lower price cleanser that you can get anywhere.
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
This cleanser has some small scrubbing beads in it which is nice however, it is very drying on the skin. My face always feels very tight after using this product. There is a lot of room for improvement for this is be much more moisturizing.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
This gentle scrub does wonders for my stubborn acne and is gentle enough on my skin to not dry it out. I started using it once a day and increased usage to two after I learned how my skin would react to it. Great value and great product!
Paige L.
Oswego,NY
I use this face wash everyday while I'm showering it is a but pricey, I try not to buy it without having a coupon, but it is such an amazing product i have bought 2 or 3 of them at full price. 100% worth every penny! Makes my face like a babys bottom after i use it!
Karina M.
Cicero , IL
Anotjer item in my skin care routine works so good fell in love with it in like the first week I used it noticed an incredible difference only thing is don’t use to many products because it can over dry your skin so always be careful!
Olivia M.
My go to acne treatment wash is the grapefruit wash with the little beads in it. It smells so good and I feel like it washes away all the dirt and grime that's on my face. I use the make up remover before a wash and my face feels so smooth afterwards!
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
I use this 3-in-1 a couple times a week to help exfoliate my skin. I've been using an acne treatment that has dried my face out & makes it super flaky, so this helps to get rid of the dead skin while also treating the acne! Love it.
Gabriela B.
Houston , TX
I love it, it disappears all the oily sensation of my skin, it’s more easy after use that product to get out the black spots, the I use an moisturizing cream and go to my bed. The next day my face and skin feels different and soft.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
This has been the only product I’ve been able to find to help keep my skin clear and not hurt my very very sensitive skin. Works wonders for me and always leaves me feeling very refreshed and makes my face look great and glowing.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart