BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Georgia  K.
Canonsburg, PA
This product is good in theory but I rarely used the mask. If you want to use a mask, I would recommend buying a product that is specifically used for a mask. It was average at keeping acne away and had a neutral scent.
Sidra K.
flint
This was incredibly calming and did help clear my skin in some emergencies! I would recommend, it leaves you with a fresh and clean feeling. It was gentle to me personally, would recommend!
member-d562a
Absolutley love! It exfoliates my skin and shows instant results. It is gentle enough to use everyday and leaves my face soft & refreshed. You can purchase this at any drugstore or grocery store. Definitely recommend for those with stubborn skin!
Maria V.
Excellent product. removes or prevents from my face any case of acne. and if I see something strange in my face that is coming out acne I do not hesitate to put on.
Tammy H.
Jamaica, NY
This is a good product for acne prone skin. I love the texture of it because unfortunately a lot of acne scrubs are too harsh and abrasive, but this one is a nice gentle medicated scrub.
Cynthia M.
Lindenhurst, NY
For the most part I noticed a slight difference in my acne.. Nothing drastic... Wish it would have worked a little bit better but it is one of the Better products that I have tried
Destiny H.
Junction city
Was not effective for me. I have combination skin- sensitive, acne prone, oily. This product didn't exfoliate like I needed it too and it didn't prevent breakouts. I was incredibly disappointed with this product.
Ryan W.
Great product ! Controls my break outs and isn't too drying, unlike many other acne cleansers out there. I love the cream formula. Have only been using for 2 weeks so I haven't noticed a reduction in scarring yet.
Courtney E.
I used Neutrogena All in One Acne Cleanser for about 6 months. I have moderately oily skin and this really helped keep it under control. After use my skin feels absolutely fantastic.
Victoria K.
If this is the salicylic acid wash, this is effective. I have sensitive skin and am allergic to benzoyl peroxide, so this is my next best bet when washing my face.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Walmart