BY NEUTROGENA

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE

Cleanse twice a day.

• Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Briana W.
Bronx, NY
I bought this a few months back and I expected much more out of it because of its claims. I have a moderate amount of acne and this didn't do anything for my skin, I still struggled with the same problems I did before buying. Big disappointment.
Shayna H.
Beaver Falls, PA
for my face, Neutrogena will always be my go too! great price and can alway get the job done. i have recommend Neutrogena and will always remmend it. for all skin type and very easy to find. my husband has senstive skin but Neutrogena never drys him out. love it.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Good exfoliator, dont use it anymore because my skin became sensitive to this but feel it would have been a good exfoliator if i had used it once a week instead of a daily scrub.
Case C.
Spanish Fork
a good all in one that you can get. it worked fairly well. at times it felt a little watery but I was happy overall with it. cost wise it was nice as well. I pick up at target too
susan h.
I actually really enjoyed using this product. it feels great on the skin and the texture of it doesn't feel bad. It makes your face feel fresh after its applied cause it's minty.
Annabella A.
Memphis
I don't see a improvement in my face and it was kinda expensive to have me broken out . I was surprised by how everyone face cleared up but mines but it just might be my face idk
Courtney F.
Love this scrub! It's gentle enough to be used daily, but strong enough to help get rid of those gross black heads!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has black heads, and mild acne.
Tara B.
Fort worth, TX
This face wash is awesome! I very  rarely have any pimples since ive been using this face wash. It smells nice and it doesnt dry out my skin and keeps my skin clean and soft
Rebecca t.
La Crescenta, CA
I have used this daily scrub for as long as I can remember. It does the job without making me spend too much time on my face in the morning. It also helps to get off makeup and isn't too rough on the face.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
I'm a fan of any neutrogena product because they seem to work the best on my skin. But i particularly liked this one because it wasn't harsh and it seemed to keep my face clear.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How effective is this for blackheads?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite neutrogena product?
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Does this product work? I have acne and acne scars as well.

Amazon